My budget is 25k, what car should i buy? *UPDATE, COPPED*

My fiance has her 02 Corolla in the shop, and they gave her a '14 Corolla as the loaner, and I've been very impressed with it.

25k could get you a nice used challenger srt8 since that's seems to be in your tastes.

Nope. Bout 30 for an 08-09 if u want a "nice" one.

For 25k u can buy almost any car (within reason) depending on how many miles and how many years are acceptible

If you're looking for reliability, gas, maintenance, resale, manual ******, accord is the way to go. My suggestion is getting last generations as posted in this video and use the extra $$ to mod it. If you're looking at sedans then the kia optima turbocharged ain't bad but it's 27k before taxes and fees. If you're going to be working on the car yourself a 350z or 370z wouldn't be bad either.

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

Test drove the Camaro, didnt like it too much.

Ended up coppin the 2014 Accord Sedan Sport.  Comes with KARR alarm, perma plate, and Lo Jack. Got it for 25k out the door.

Definitely lovin this car and stayed under my budget.

Thanks for all the tips and input NT famb, especially @superblyTRIFE
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Wore these GM 1s to the dealership  
nthat.gif

not srs

OP did you try and negotiate? If so how much did you get off MSRP?
Yah..MSRP is about 25k + The add ons was roughly 2k

so plus tax and licensing I got them to do 24,900 out the door. This was the best deal I got in the LA/SGV area.
What didnt you like about the camaro?
The ride was smooth, but i felt it was too small in the back and trunk. The front windshield was a bit narrow for my liking also lol.

And the salesman at Chevy wasnt really tryin work with me either, kept playin games.

**UPDATE**

Ended up coppin the 2014 Accord Sedan Sport.  Comes with KARR alarm, perma plate, and Lo Jack. Got it for 25k out the door.

:nthat: :nthat:

View media item 785367

View media item 785373
 Wore these GM 1s to the dealership :nthat:

not srs

:pimp: :pimp:

Welcome to the 9th gen famb, sir. Nice color choice and good price. I'm assuming Cali taxes are a lot more than where I'm at, so 25k OTD isn't shabby at all. They probably got you on the extras though, but if you wanted them it's all good.

Any mods in the future for you?

**UPDATE**

:nthat: :nthat:

View media item 785367

View media item 785373
 Wore these GM 1s to the dealership :nthat:

not srs

:pimp: :pimp:

Welcome to the 9th gen famb, sir. Nice color choice and good price. I'm assuming Cali taxes are a lot more than where I'm at, so 25k OTD isn't shabby at all. They probably got you on the extras though, but if you wanted them it's all good.

Any mods in the future for you?

Should get rid of the Sport part in its name because its a Honda.

Back
Top Bottom