My Clothing Line!!! (Not like these other NT clothing Lines)

Here's a preview of my clothing line. My line is based off of artwork that I make, oil-based enamel paintings. My art is inspired by different sneakers, all of my designs are abstract designs of sneakers. Each shirt has a sneaker abstraction on the front, and the artist's signature on the back. Guess The Shoe! All comments and criticisms are welcomed. Thanks!

Here's a preview of my clothing line. My line is based off of artwork that I make, oil-based enamel paintings. My art is inspired by different sneakers, all of my designs are abstract designs of sneakers. Each shirt has a sneaker abstraction on the front, and the artist's signature on the back. Guess The Shoe! All comments and criticisms are welcomed. Thanks!

I like oil paintings and the idea of doing them of sneakers and putting them on shirts isn't bad. I wouldn't buy a lot of shirts of oil paintings of sneakers though.

This title will make all of the NTers who had clothing line threads made fun of make fun of you
laugh.gif

I like oil paintings and the idea of doing them of sneakers and putting them on shirts isn't bad. I wouldn't buy a lot of shirts of oil paintings of sneakers though.

This title will make all of the NTers who had clothing line threads made fun of make fun of you
laugh.gif

I like the designs and whatnot, but why not make them cover more of the shirt? With that little square patch of space it looks like an iron on.

I like the designs and whatnot, but why not make them cover more of the shirt? With that little square patch of space it looks like an iron on.

Back
Top Bottom