My crossover today

nice move, Edit : Whose comment is this? 
laugh.gif

I wish I had 4 accounts, so I could give this video 4 thumbs down...
In all seriousness, Who in Da blue hell is looking to recruit you?

Lezbihonest....
RavagerOwner 2 hours ago

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

nice move, Edit : Whose comment is this? 
laugh.gif

I wish I had 4 accounts, so I could give this video 4 thumbs down...
In all seriousness, Who in Da blue hell is looking to recruit you?

Lezbihonest....
RavagerOwner 2 hours ago

I just wanted to show NT a quick move of me, I'm gonna post full quarters pretty soon because I have to send tape to coaches, so judge me off that.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Im having a hard time believing your D2 worthy with that little video.
Lol thats the point its a little video you can't tell anything I just put it up for my friends as something laugh about, and then I thought I would show NT, but I guess that was a bad idea.

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Lol thats the point its a little video you can't tell anything I just put it up for my friends as something laugh about, and then I thought I would show NT, but I guess that was a bad idea.
Awful idea. Probably one of your worst ideas ever
laugh.gif

If you are D2 worth then half of NT is NBA worthy and Truth is All-World worthy
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't get your logic but most of the guys hating in here im bet im better than

Good job youngin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 He was trying to play you physical and you left his @#*, that's what you gotta do. I wouldn't say you broke him but it's still 
pimp.gif

That reminds me I haven't legitimately Earthed someone in like 3 years
frown.gif

if you're gonna send out some tapes, I think the competition should appear to be a little bit more athletic. Even tho the move was nice, the guy you crossed looked out of shape and makes the move lose credibility.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't get your logic but most of the guys hating in here im bet im better than
indifferent.gif
 How dare you insult Wayne Washington? He's the future of POINT 3 basketball....
Anyways, that video you shared Mr. Freeze did not seem close to high school competition. 1. You're all wearing shirts, instead of jerseys. 2. Everyone has different colored shorts on...which leads me to believe that the game was a high-school youth league game, not an actual high school game. That's why I don't believe the whole D-2 reference. 

Fact, I'm better than you. I'm not trying to be a d$@k, I'm just going off of what I saw in that video. Post a better video and maybe I'll re-evaluate my decision. 

He posted these comments under the video?

"didn't even peeped that chris bosh lay up you tried."

"looks like you're playing against the local fire department"

"I hope methodman bans you for this...."

roll.gif

Nice cross though. Where in the hell are ya'll playing at tho? Look like an old middle school gym. Looks like church league in all honesty.   

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
 How dare you insult Wayne Washington? He's the future of POINT 3 basketball...
No insult, I truly meant it saying he would be All-World. Only insult here goes to the OP's t-shirt jersey and bummy competition
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Anyways, that video you shared Mr. Freeze did not seem close to high school competition. 1. You're all wearing shirts, instead of jerseys. 2. Everyone has different colored shorts on...which leads me to believe that the game was a high-school youth league game, not an actual high school game. That's why I don't believe the whole D-2 reference. 

Fact, I'm better than you. I'm not trying to be a d$@k, I'm just going off of what I saw in that video. Post a better video and maybe I'll re-evaluate my decision. 
This comment shows me you dont know high school basketball, its a fall league there all around the country right now, its like pre season we dont wear our actual jerseys we wear the leagues t- shirts, I can't believe some of yall comments. Also to the people saying he looks unathletic if you see him in person hes a pretty muscular dude, but I'm open to criticism, thanks for watching ya'll

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

He posted these comments under the video?

"didn't even peeped that chris bosh lay up you tried."

"looks like you're playing against the local fire department"

"I hope methodman bans you for this...."

roll.gif

Nice cross though. Where in the hell are ya'll playing at tho? Look like an old middle school gym. Looks like church league in all honesty.   
There is no high school games right now its all pre season, its not church league its my school trumbull high school vs fairfield ward two ll(biggest size) high schools we are both in the FCIAC the top high school league in CT, there team is alright there a mid league team, I thought it was a decent move and funny how the guy got crossed so I posted it.

indifferent.gif

This comment shows me you dont know high school basketball, its a fall league there all around the country right now, its like pre season we dont wear our actual jerseys we wear the leagues t- shirts, I can't believe some of yall comments. Also to the people saying he looks unathletic if you see him in person hes a pretty muscular dude, but I'm open to criticism, thanks for watching ya'll
Nah homie, never dealt with fall league, only AAU and High school season. Still doesn't change the fact that the level of competition looks like crap. Again, I'm just going based off the video. If you really expect me to believe that you're getting scouted by D-2 teams and the only thing you have to show is a average basketball move...I ain't believing you. Like I said, post other clips and if you're truly better, I'll give you your props. 
Also, did you mention you're 6 feet? If so, these kind of moves are expected from you as a point guard/shooting guard. 

indifferent.gif

Nah homie, never dealt with fall league, only AAU and High school season. Still doesn't change the fact that the level of competition looks like crap. Again, I'm just going based off the video. If you really expect me to believe that you're getting scouted by D-2 teams and the only thing you have to show is a average basketball move...I ain't believing you. Like I said, post other clips and if you're truly better, I'll give you your props. 
Also, did you mention you're 6 feet? If so, these kind of moves are expected from you as a point guard/shooting guard. 
I feel you I played high level AAU with the new york gauchos and ct elite, I know its not a crazy move thats why I made the title my crossover today, more videos are coming soon

Back
Top Bottom