My Dude Danny Brown Having A Mental Breakdown/Meltdown On Twitter SMH

I haven't been able to listen to his work since The Hybrid and that was mainly due to Quelle Chris being on the boards.

Last edited:

cocaine is a helluva drug.
roll.gif

that's what you get when you pop molly's.....the tuesday dips can be a *****.
homie needs to make himself a fruitshake, pop a 5htp and man up :smh:

Quote:
Yeah....the guy going through a hard time really needs to be knocked down a few pegs because he's famous.

mean.gif

The user base of NT can really be disgusting sometimes.
did someone say that?

i seemed to have missed it.
No.

Are you?
you're saying that danny brown is not famous and doesnt make money off of interviews. you can't see how ridiculous that makes you sound?
laugh.gif

The people asking who danny brown is need to stop. You could easily google who it is instead of trying to be funny

It's so bizarre how people can look at other folks and especially celebrities, athletes, etc as these commodities.  If they don't provide any value then who cares about their life?  As if celebrities should just be empty shells without feelings or problems because they might have money & fame so that's a cure-all.

I don't really mess with social media but I've got a good idea how Twitter works and how all kinds of people seek out attention or how their self-worth can be tied to how many followers they have, how many likes, comments or retweets they get.  I'm also sure there's a ton of people that follow celebrities for the sole purpose of talking **** and trying to make them feel worthless which is way more pathetic.

Maybe Danny Brown doesn't feel like anyone around him really cares about him beyond whether he's putting money in their pockets or maybe he is just an attention *****.  Either way if he's crying out for help, you can view it as him being soft but it's kinda disgusting to just dispose of him because of however you might feel.

I don't know man, unless someone did something to harm you, you family or someone you care about I don't see how it's okay to act like they deserve to be depressed because they might "act crazy" or that they should just kill themselves.

BTW, I'm not a Danny Brown fan, I don't involve myself much in celebrity culture (I find the obsession a little bizarre) and maybe it stems from jealousy but I'll never understand the way that some people act with so much hatred toward these people they don't even know.
Exactly! There are way too many apathetic douchebags on this planet.
Corny after the millionth time.
It was corny after the first time.

Not too well versed in his music but Blunt After Blunt will forever be my **** 
smokin.gif

Noisey's Back & Forth with A$AP Rocky and Danny Brown was 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom