My Dude Danny Brown Having A Mental Breakdown/Meltdown On Twitter SMH

I'm not anywhere close to a Danny Brown fan, but I've always thought this song was way tuff.

It's so bizarre how people can look at other folks and especially celebrities, athletes, etc as these commodities.  If they don't provide any value then who cares about their life?  As if celebrities should just be empty shells without feelings or problems because they might have money & fame so that's a cure-all.  

I don't really mess with social media but I've got a good idea how Twitter works and how all kinds of people seek out attention or how their self-worth can be tied to how many followers they have, how many likes, comments or retweets they get.  I'm also sure there's a ton of people that follow celebrities for the sole purpose of talking **** and trying to make them feel worthless which is way more pathetic.

Maybe Danny Brown doesn't feel like anyone around him really cares about him beyond whether he's putting money in their pockets or maybe he is just an attention *****.  Either way if he's crying out for help, you can view it as him being soft but it's kinda disgusting to just dispose of him because of however you might feel.

I don't know man, unless someone did something to harm you, you family or someone you care about I don't see how it's okay to act like they deserve to be depressed because they might "act crazy" or that they should just kill themselves.

BTW, I'm not a Danny Brown fan, I don't involve myself much in celebrity culture (I find the obsession a little bizarre) and maybe it stems from jealousy but I'll never understand the way that some people act with so much hatred toward these people they don't even know.

Why did you just write an essay about Danny brown?

laugh.gif

the fact of the matter is that i have no emotional connection to Danny Brown. It doesnt mean i dont like him.

but if he OD'd today i wouldn't bat an eye. and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Yeah....the guy going through a hard time really needs to be knocked down a few pegs because he's famous.

mean.gif

The user base of NT can really be disgusting sometimes.
Originally Posted by johnnyderp  

did someone say that?

i seemed to have missed it.
Uh oh...the cool flippant guy doesn't understand that things can be suggested without being said explicitly.
this was our dialogue.

you were offended and snapped at me like a child.

its pretty clear who was the aggressor here.

No.

Are you?
you're saying that danny brown is not famous and doesnt make money off of interviews. you can't see how ridiculous that makes you sound?:lol:
Given that we're talking about Danny Brown this is far from ridiculous. He needs all the promo as possible. No doubt he did them for free. At this point I assume you have some very subjective definition and view of the word famous.

Given that we're talking about Danny Brown this is far from ridiculous. He needs all the promo as possible. No doubt he did them for free. At this point I assume you have some very subjective definition and view of the word famous.
ok zik.

Danny Brown is not famous.
eyes.gif

ok zik.
Danny Brown is not famous. :rolleyes
I knew that. You didn't have to tell me :lol: Even if you felt compelled to give a sarcastic reply.

This is a very 'hood' thing to do :lol: wasn't he just trying to **** on big Sean from being from the burbs? FOH

Last edited:
I feel like my dog is famous to me.

I think that what he's trying to get at. I doubt he actually thinks david brown is famous.
:lol:

I figured he was trolling but he gave up.
I don't even know why ya'll get into it with this child.
After seeing how he gets down, just string him along. I can't really take dude serious in the majority of threads.

Haha there's a reason I blocked you some time ago but now I understand why I did it

Danny must've smashed your gal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom