My favorite nut cracker spot in da heightz just went to cool to hot...NY Daily News article

The females love the pink tampico nutties
pimp.gif
idk man they get all sweaty and then the panties drop. I live 5 mins from gun hill 2 train line
pimp.gif
I ain'teven know it was a spot over there

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Nash

I don't get why you can't make this yourself
I think some of ya'll are missing the point with this. It's not just about the mix, it's about convenience and discretion. Sure I canget some liqs, sit in my house mix it and be happy. But if I'm out on the ave with my people who wants to do that? Especially when I can just cop fromsomeone right there on the ave or in a bodega and get a cheap, potent, cold and tasty mix. It's like the ice cream truck. You don't see it, say youwant ice cream and then go home and scoop some for yourself. You buy yourself a cone right there on the spot. I can't tell you how many times nutties havecome through in the clutch. Just this past year I can name two occasions. At the Halloween parade in NY cops are everywhere and liquor in public is prohibited.But when you see someone pop up with them Styrofoam cups you know what it is! Another time over the summer I was at Jones beach, another alcohol free spot anda local hustler popped up with nutties in those large quarter water containers...super clutch. Looks like you're drinking juice and cops have no idea yougettin lit right in broad daylight. Nutties are a hood classic out here, this reporter needs to fall back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
DAMN SON, smh.....this use to be the %!!+ in thesummer time..... I need the recipe ASAP...if anyone knows it, hit me up on my inbox

My lil cousin and all his friends were gettin these during the summer.

They range from ages 16-20.

laugh.gif

Wasnt in the heights tho.

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

smh.gif
DAMN SON, smh.....this use to be the %!!+ in the summer time..... I need the recipe ASAP...if anyone knows it, hit me up on my inbox
My inbox too

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I think some of ya'll are missing the point with this. It's not just about the mix, it's about convenience and discretion. Sure I can get some liqs, sit in my house mix it and be happy. But if I'm out on the ave with my people who wants to do that? Especially when I can just cop from someone right there on the ave or in a bodega and get a cheap, potent, cold and tasty mix. It's like the ice cream truck. You don't see it, say you want ice cream and then go home and scoop some for yourself. You buy yourself a cone right there on the spot. I can't tell you how many times nutties have come through in the clutch. Just this past year I can name two occasions. At the Halloween parade in NY cops are everywhere and liquor in public is prohibited. But when you see someone pop up with them Styrofoam cups you know what it is! Another time over the summer I was at Jones beach, another alcohol free spot and a local hustler popped up with nutties in those large quarter water containers...super clutch. Looks like you're drinking juice and cops have no idea you gettin lit right in broad daylight. Nutties are a hood classic out here, this reporter needs to fall back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Exactly. I went to the beach and copped one, guzzled it fast because it was great and had to go back and get two more.

Also, where were you on New Years Eve?!

Not from NYC but that reporter is mad flagrant... thats like reporting on some kid whos downloading music and selling cds to his friends...fall back and letpeople do them
smh.gif
...... #sitdown

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Not from NYC but that reporter is mad flagrant... thats like reporting on some kid whos downloading music and selling cds to his friends...fall back and let people do them
smh.gif
...... #sitdown
The daily news isn't exactly award winning journalism.

lol its spread beyond the heights. made its way to brooklyn too, i mean who hasn't had one. Personally i prefer the Kush
pimp.gif
.. Or Haze.. Or Sour.. Maybesome Dro lol

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Not from NYC but that reporter is mad flagrant... thats like reporting on some kid whos downloading music and selling cds to his friends...fall back and let people do them
smh.gif
...... #sitdown
The daily news isn't exactly award winning journalism.
laugh.gif

thats my point my dude...its like #ydoucare?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

How many teen pregnancies do you think were attributed from getting twisted off that Nutcrackizzle?

lol also is there any spots for a $20.00 of haze in uptown thats over a gram anymore ?

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

I think some of ya'll are missing the point with this. It's not just about the mix, it's about convenience and discretion. Sure I can get some liqs, sit in my house mix it and be happy. But if I'm out on the ave with my people who wants to do that? Especially when I can just cop from someone right there on the ave or in a bodega and get a cheap, potent, cold and tasty mix. It's like the ice cream truck. You don't see it, say you want ice cream and then go home and scoop some for yourself. You buy yourself a cone right there on the spot. I can't tell you how many times nutties have come through in the clutch. Just this past year I can name two occasions. At the Halloween parade in NY cops are everywhere and liquor in public is prohibited. But when you see someone pop up with them Styrofoam cups you know what it is! Another time over the summer I was at Jones beach, another alcohol free spot and a local hustler popped up with nutties in those large quarter water containers...super clutch. Looks like you're drinking juice and cops have no idea you gettin lit right in broad daylight. Nutties are a hood classic out here, this reporter needs to fall back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Exactly. I went to the beach and copped one, guzzled it fast because it was great and had to go back and get two more.

Also, where were you on New Years Eve?!
Where was I? Son where were you? lol. I heard you fell through and caught up with my brother and them later that night. After my crib I went tothis house party on 148th to get with this girl I'm trying to holla at. We were kinda all over the place that night.

I think some of ya'll are missing the point with this. It's not just about the mix, it's about convenience and discretion.
basically, you can walk around a parade slizzard as hell with no problems.
I opened a corona bottle and I was issued a summons
eyes.gif

yo speaking of washington heights i hear this chinese place up there is the truth...."Number 1 Chinese" or something.

confirm/deny?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

The females love the pink tampico nutties
pimp.gif
idk man they get all sweaty and then the panties drop. I live 5 mins from gun hill 2 train line
pimp.gif
I ain't even know it was a spot over there
Yea its definately hot anywhere right not..gotta wait til it cools off a bit..I swung there today Papi was like you aint read the paper? I"no do" that right now
ight cool
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom