My favorite nut cracker spot in da heightz just went to cool to hot...NY Daily News article

that article just doubled their business for 2010 summer cuz it damn sure isnt going to stop that flow

good weather
happy.gif

Damn Now the Nutcracker spots are going to be on fire!!!!! I can't front Nutcrackers keep those summer nights on point. I love'em!!!!!!!!!

!+!+ that cant wait for the P.R parade so i can see that shady %!%$# lurkin in the corner in black standing on a cooler saying "nutcracker's"

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We call that %!++ Jungle Juice here in CT. Its just kool-aid/Tampico with Graves and a bunch of Vodka. It tastes like there is no alcohol in it at all. Girlslove that %!++ cuz they dont think of it as drinking. Yet after 1 cup its a wrap.

If youve never tried it, you should. But be careful it can sneak up on you if try to be a bigshot and look cool.

Yeah I think they call it Jungle Juice everywhere outside of NYC. Sometimes we use Vodka sometimes we use Everclear, depends on your mood.

lol i dont even care, them %%!@% are wack anyway...

Nemo's are ok but dont really care, i can just cop a bottle and make it myself 0.o

So im sayin NT its summer again and yea these *##@% aint go nowhere lmaooo....

? tho how are the sour apple joints made?

got the delivery nutcracker service in Brooklyn... wont snitch on location or number though.. too much police out here

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

So dudes over 21 arent into this right?

everyone cops nut crackers....what ya think these are, sidekicks or something?
laugh.gif

Was eating at Malacon yesterday night. I was looking around but couldnt find any bodegas with them .

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
Well Im just saying, if you are 21 you can easily make theses yourselves. Most likely cheaper than $5 and $10 a cup.... I could see why teenagers do it. Just dont see why a grown man wouldnt make it himself or just stop in a bar or something...

laugh.gif
Well Im just saying, if you are 21 you can easily make theses yourselves. Most likely cheaper than $5 and $10 a cup.... I could see why teenagers do it. Just dont see why a grown man wouldnt make it himself or just stop in a bar or something...
im pretty sure anyone 21 and over isn't the popular customer....

laugh.gif

this. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom