My favorite nut cracker spot in da heightz just went to cool to hot...NY Daily News article

Originally Posted by illphillip

Because I'm sure kids drink Johnnie Walker Blue all the time.

Right?

This was the first thing I ever drank actually back in HS
laugh.gif

NYC private school kids don't mess around.

Dudes is paying 10 Dollars for Tampico and Cheap vodka? Oh.

smh

Tampico is like 1.50 at Krogers and you can buy the same cheap vodka for like 10-14 bucks, and a bag of cups is like 3 dollars. smh you can open up shop on your own.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"They are poppin'. They get you sauced," said Shaquel, a 15-year-old who declined to give his last name.
Kevin, 20, a marijuana addict at Odyssey House, said, "Nutcrackers are the new liquid loosies [loose cigarettes]."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

what vokda they use in these?

hopefully they not pluggin it with the cheap %$!% :X

definitely not ciroc goose or anything else name brand

like someone said, its not a high quality drink and its not intended to be

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by mholmes87

what vokda they use in these?

hopefully they not pluggin it with the cheap %$!% :X

definitely not ciroc goose or anything else name brand

like someone said, its not a high quality drink and its not intended to be
Its cheap stuff. I have customers here buying half gallons of georgi, alexi and barton vodka 15 -17 bucks. Every now and then you have a guy who uses devils springs and thats still about 25 bucks for a half gallon.

if youre over 21 (youre probally not) think about how stupid you were at 14,16,18. compared to now ofcourse.
add in liquor and its disaster.
2 drunk kids = baby.
this is why NY is the dumps. lol.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

if youre over 21 (youre probally not) think about how stupid you were at 14,16,18. compared to now ofcourse.
2 drunk kids = baby.
this is why NY the Heights is the dumps. lol.

seems like it just like a Hunch Punch.

i guess it more for the high schoolers or when you on the go and randomly want to drink.

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

are they really that strong?

I gotta get to NY in the summer...

Or you could just make it yourself, unless the convenience of traveling to NY for a fruity drink is too strong for you.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

2 drunk kids = baby.
this is why NY is the dumps. lol.

im 26 now, but when i think of some of the drunken foolishness that went down when i was in high school and the total lack of giving a single damn towards humanity and i sit back and realized that i'm still alive it makes me feel like i got 9 lives or somethin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

if youve ever had Jungle Juice, this is the same @#$%

seriously, this a simple freshman yr of college drink.

$5 for 1 cup tho? these lil fools clearly don't understand the value of the dollar. word to..
everybody-hates-chris-crews77.jpg

If your from NYC you have to had the drink; summer sitting on the steps. Had cousins from Cali come through and were amazed.

nyc summer drink. Its made its way to brooklyn; the arabs are make it now too

I'm 27 now, and a big man, and the times I've had 1 nutcracker I was rocked. I feel like there's more than just some cheap vodka in them. My boy from the heights was swearing it was sizzurp and a E pill in them. I wouldn't go that far. But I could see the sizzurp. It's so banging though, the spot he gets em, uses crushed ice. He used to bring em from the Heights to NJ and they'd be perfectly cold and not watered down. He'd also bring that nice WH piff. Ahhhhh.
smile.gif

use to love these back in the day especially when u get the ones with the fruit at the bottom

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

this whole story is wack..especially the dude in rehab.. for WEED!
I know right, like you need rehab for weed.
laugh.gif

The white folks around my way are feens for this... Some dude drives from the Heights with a cooler in the trunk selling them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

The white folks around my way are feens for this... Some dude drives from the Heights with a cooler in the trunk selling them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
where are you from and can I have your white wiminz? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

So dudes over 21 arent into this right?

No self respecting adult male should be down with this nonsense. I could see some chicks who are of age @%%!*** with this though.

We were drinking 40's of Old E in high school. If they'll sell you this BS, they'll sell you a beer.

Cats is really a little too sweet these days. LITERALLY.

I never understood how drink choice correlates to sexuality. Drunk is drunk. I'd rather it taste good though, @@!* beer and malt liquor.

You sound like my friend that thinks drinking goldschlager and mikes is justifiable

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i posted up and drank mines and used the "can i borrow you" line on a few females walking by and they had a pretty positive response to some random white dude in da heightz asking if he could borrow them 
laugh.gif
will be trying this IRL

laugh.gif

Ninjas going dumb for something they can make....im bout to go sell cold water..

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
where are you from and can I have your white wiminz? 
nerd.gif
Maspeth

Chris Hansen will be watching
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

We got it over here in Englewood NJ

Probably taste like bath water.

Copped a few last night on my way home from the gym.  Joint was bangin'. Being twisted in the heights.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom