My Fellow NTers...How Do You Deal With Failure? Vol. I Failed A Class

North speaking TRUTH.
pimp.gif

Did you actually try ? Or did you fail because of lack of effort? Because if its because of lack of effort that would be something you could easily fix.

Originally Posted by the north west

and you must have known early on you were doing badly in the class either from your midterms, quizzes or other assignments you turned in

so you could of either dropped the class or go to your prof's office hours and get help

I can understand if you bomb the final or something, but to have such a poor grade in the class to not even pass if you ace the finals just shows how much of an idiot you are
I understand what you're trying to say, but there's no homework, so it's just the midterms. He's a tough grader, many people aregoing through the same thing as I am. I've went to his office hours before. Midterms were worth 20%, 30% and final = 35%, 15% is participation/attendance.Either way, I take full responsibility.

I hope it is in high school cause if you failed a class in college you are an idiot

if you are in high school just forget bout the class or retake it
If you can only give advice on high school classes you are an idiot.

This is College? If there is ZERO chance of passing, just withdraw from the class.
Having a W on your transcript ain't the greatesting thing, but having a F on it is the worse.

When you have the meeting with your professor, bring a withdrawl form with you, and if the meeting don't go in direction that makes it so you will be ableto pass the class, just have him sign the withdraw slip.

I hope it is in high school cause if you failed a class in college you are an idiot

if you are in high school just forget bout the class or retake it

What makes you an idiot for failing a class in college and not high school? Because you have the option of withdrawal? I would be quicker to call the highschool failure an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom