My first girl thread. My girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years. Feels real bad man

I swore I'd never make a "girl problem" thread but my girlfriend told me she doesn't want to be with me anymore. We were together for two years and like any relationship it had it's highs and lows but recently it's been low. She started a née job and I'm pretty sure she found someone else. It sucks bad. So I turn to my NT fam to cheer me up.

I swore I'd never make a "girl problem" thread but my girlfriend told me she doesn't want to be with me anymore. We were together for two years and like any relationship it had it's highs and lows but recently it's been low. She started a née job and I'm pretty sure she found someone else. It sucks bad. So I turn to my NT fam to cheer me up.

Work out. stay busy. stay healthy. succeed. same thing happened to me. now i'm laughing at the past
pimp.gif

Work out. stay busy. stay healthy. succeed. same thing happened to me. now i'm laughing at the past
pimp.gif

obviously it wasn't meant to be, so move on better yourself and snatch up a better jont...there are way too many women out here to be hung up on one especially if you dont have any life-lasting ties to her...

Same thing happened to be buddy. It hurts bad man. And you will reflect on a lot these upcoming weeks. But believe that this will make you wiser and stronger and sooner or later you'll find someone thats really worth the adventure. Just avoid contacting her and delete her facebook and just wipe her out of your mind as much as possible, that's important and don't cause yourself anymore heartache

Same thing happened to be buddy. It hurts bad man. And you will reflect on a lot these upcoming weeks. But believe that this will make you wiser and stronger and sooner or later you'll find someone thats really worth the adventure. Just avoid contacting her and delete her facebook and just wipe her out of your mind as much as possible, that's important and don't cause yourself anymore heartache

obviously it wasn't meant to be, so move on better yourself and snatch up a better jont...there are way too many women out here to be hung up on one especially if you dont have any life-lasting ties to her...

Originally Posted by gConquer

pimp.gif
The best revenge right here. Even tho it's not about that.

Go to the gym, go to the library, go around town... take the independence to better yourself and learn more about yourself and the world.

Whenever I don't feel happy I do these and I always feel better.

Originally Posted by gConquer

pimp.gif
The best revenge right here. Even tho it's not about that.

Go to the gym, go to the library, go around town... take the independence to better yourself and learn more about yourself and the world.

Whenever I don't feel happy I do these and I always feel better.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I reckon. More girls than men in this world, life continues just keep doing what you love in life and what makes you happy. Don't let it take over your life man keep your head up like tupac.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I reckon. More girls than men in this world, life continues just keep doing what you love in life and what makes you happy. Don't let it take over your life man keep your head up like tupac.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Are you in college? If so, welcome to college.

Nah I'm out of college already (well almost) and so is she. That's kinda part of the dilemma because I honestly thought I was going to marry her. I was even shopping for engagement rings not too long ago.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Are you in college? If so, welcome to college.

Nah I'm out of college already (well almost) and so is she. That's kinda part of the dilemma because I honestly thought I was going to marry her. I was even shopping for engagement rings not too long ago.

Originally Posted by bb4 86

exact same thing for me man.. feels bad but just gotta take time

Back
Top Bottom