My first girl thread. My girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years. Feels real bad man

Originally Posted by bb4 86

I swore I'd never make a "girl problem" thread but my girlfriend told me she doesn't want to be with me anymore. We were together for two years and like any relationship it had it's highs and lows but recently it's been low. She started a née job and I'm pretty sure she found someone else. It sucks bad. So I turn to my NT fam to cheer me up.
exact same thing for me man.. feels bad but just gotta take time

...i know it hurts...but live a FULL life...do everything you've been wanting to do...but don't forget to pay ur bills on time...and smash everything in ur way...strapped of course...
glasses.gif

...i know it hurts...but live a FULL life...do everything you've been wanting to do...but don't forget to pay ur bills on time...and smash everything in ur way...strapped of course...
glasses.gif

Sorry to be blunt. Move on. Hit the gym. Hang out with some friend. You'll be OK. It hurts like hell but as time passes so will the feeling of hurt. Plenty of beautiful, smart women out there. Go get you one when its time. We're here for you.

Sorry to be blunt. Move on. Hit the gym. Hang out with some friend. You'll be OK. It hurts like hell but as time passes so will the feeling of hurt. Plenty of beautiful, smart women out there. Go get you one when its time. We're here for you.

Originally Posted by yanks7384

i feel you.  mine broke up with me after 4 years tonight.  feels real bad man.

Damnb. Mine broke up with me after 1 year few weeks ago. Sucks, but it was an experience. Learned a lot about relationships.
Next girl who comes along will see me stable. Financially, mentally, and physically. Just do you, and someone
new will come along when you least expect it.

Originally Posted by yanks7384

i feel you.  mine broke up with me after 4 years tonight.  feels real bad man.

Damnb. Mine broke up with me after 1 year few weeks ago. Sucks, but it was an experience. Learned a lot about relationships.
Next girl who comes along will see me stable. Financially, mentally, and physically. Just do you, and someone
new will come along when you least expect it.

I know the feeling. It sucks man.  Best advice....
Adopt a cat/dog.  They won't let you down 
happy.gif

I know the feeling. It sucks man.  Best advice....
Adopt a cat/dog.  They won't let you down 
happy.gif

Mary-jane should help you thru, she's been good to me, delete/throwaway everything that has to do with her, don't look back ..

Mary-jane should help you thru, she's been good to me, delete/throwaway everything that has to do with her, don't look back ..

Originally Posted by j4ck

I swore I'd never make a "girl problem" thread but my girlfriend told me she doesn't want to be with me anymore. We were together for two years and like any relationship it had it's highs and lows but recently it's been low. She started a née job and I'm pretty sure she found someone else. It sucks bad. So I turn to my NT fam to cheer me up.

What happened in both of y'all cases? Did y'all ever discuss your future with your now exes? 

Originally Posted by j4ck

What happened in both of y'all cases? Did y'all ever discuss your future with your now exes? 

Back
Top Bottom