My flight to Paris leaves tonight, a few quick questions. *FINALLY UPDATED, w/ my experience*

good pics OP.

thanks for sharing your exp.
how was that bus ride to amsterdam? when i was in paris, if i had known something like that was available for affordable and amsterdam only a night drive away i wouldve considered. how long is the trip? its over night so you slept during the night going there, then again coming back to paris?

congrats on the engagement too btw. was it just you and the fiance who went?

good pics OP.

thanks for sharing your exp.
how was that bus ride to amsterdam? when i was in paris, if i had known something like that was available for affordable and amsterdam only a night drive away i wouldve considered. how long is the trip? its over night so you slept during the night going there, then again coming back to paris?

congrats on the engagement too btw. was it just you and the fiance who went?

Thanks Man

Bus ride was cool. we left at 6:00am and got to Amsterdam at 1pm . Going i slept for about 3 to 4 hours and the rest of the time just enjoyed the sights on the way there.
while in Amsterdam i ended up skipping the line to the Anne Frank museum because honestly the line was so long it would have took about 4 hours just to get in.

We took the 11pm bus back and returned to Paris at 6:00AM. Slept like a baby going back so it only felt like we were on the bus for 1 hour

Congrats on the engagement and great pics. Did you use a DSLR cam or your phone for the pics and info on the outlet adapter

Last edited:
Congrats on the engagement and great pics. Did you use a cam or your phone for the pics and info on the outlet adapter

thanks

i used a regular Digital camera ( not a dslr or a slr) and my phone to take pics

you can check the back of your devices to see if they automatically convert the voltage. if they do you will just need a adapter
(American to European)

i used something similar to this Amazon product ASIN B00EOI2N2M
if the device doesn't convert the voltage for you then you will also need a Voltage converter

Congrats!
We spent part of our honeymoon in Paris back in the day!
Good pics.
I'm surprised you were able to take pics in Red Light D.
or were those incognito pics?
Even the Mona Lisa too... 2005 they allowed cameras, 2007 trip they had undercover dudes walking around blocking cameras.
So I guess depends on your luck.
Anne Frank house ~ it's nice, but you didn't miss much by not going in.
My wife preferred the small town feel of Amsterdam over the metropolis Paris.
Why didn't you stay longer in Ams?

Congrats!
We spent part of our honeymoon in Paris back in the day!
Good pics.
I'm surprised you were able to take pics in Red Light D.
or were those incognito pics?
Even the Mona Lisa too... 2005 they allowed cameras, 2007 trip they had undercover dudes walking around blocking cameras.
So I guess depends on your luck.
Anne Frank house ~ it's nice, but you didn't miss much by not going in.
My wife preferred the small town feel of Amsterdam over the metropolis Paris.
Why didn't you stay longer in Ams?

The pics i took in Red Light District were def incognito
i got yelled at in dutch by the first prostitute i tried to take a pic of lol

In the louvre they actually let people take pics. i didn't see anyone blocking cameras

HAHA when i say i skipped the line i dont mean i bypassed it. I actually skipped to the front of the line
funny cuz we were on the back of the line. i looked at my girl and said if im not back in 10 minutes come and find me
i snuck onto the front of the line flagged my girl down to join me and got in the museum in about 15 minutes

Look how long the line is
View media item 1069341
this is the spot that i skipped to
View media item 1069345

i didnt stay longer in Amsterdam because we only had 6 days total in Paris

Last edited:
Dayum that's a shoe release type line!
Looks cold too.
Our line was A FRACTION that length!
All good.
Yeah I recall seeing "No cameras" on most if not all of the windows.

goddamn i need to get to Amsterdam ! Dope Pics OP. 

what kind of medicine did you like most out there ? that is a proper joint, was it pre-rolled or or do you roll yourself 

ASLO why are flights so expensive to Amsterdam ?

Last edited:
goddamn i need to get to Amsterdam ! Dope Pics OP. 

what kind of medicine did you like most out there ? that is a proper joint, was it pre-rolled or or do you roll yourself 

ASLO why are flights so expensive to Amsterdam ?

haha. yes, honestly i copped it pre rolled cuz me and my lady cant roll

it was called "pure haze joint"
a mix of super silver haze, super lemon haze, and amnesia haze
the only pre roll that didnt have tobacco added so it was all str8 meds

i have no clue why its so expensive taking a flight or bullet train to Amsterdam but im glad i did it the way i did by taking the ID BUS

Nice pictures, put me on to some of those food spots from the pictures

Particularly the bakery and that café

Im in the 5th arrarrondissement as i type this

Nice pictures, put me on to some of those food spots from the pictures

Particularly the bakery and that café

Im in the 5th arrarrondissement as i type this

sorry for the late response man. that spot we found ourselves just wandering around. i believe it was a few blocks away from the love lock bridge.

Back
Top Bottom