My Gay Friends: Please stop comparing your plight to civil rights.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yall straight up missing the point going on tangents and no longer discussing the topic.

laugh.gif
tho

laugh.gif
 They stopped caring on the second page...
As usual the thread lock is proceeded by Anton getting into a quote argument with someone; usually not involving the topic of the thread.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Anton and Ninjahood seriously need to just meet in real-life and throw down. Funny thing is, when they meet up,
they'll both realize 1 guy is 11 and the other guy is 13, and will just be looking at each other stupid.

three-men-and-a-comic-book1.png
sure, you can think that ....but then again it wouldn't really coincide with that running musket joke im known for
laugh.gif
grin.gif

bottomline is, that whole gay world is waaaaay deeper then just lesbians and homosexual dudes.

so anton and da rest of da cats in this thread with da manufactured outrage can go pitter patter all they want....fact of da matter is no one has ever discovered whether being gay is truely genetic (which would make it a disorder) or if cats is choosing what they like

like cats choose what kinda toppings they like on their pizza, because they're plenty of examples of both scenarios that are playing out in da real world.

Anton and Ninjahood seriously need to just meet in real-life and throw down. Funny thing is, when they meet up,
they'll both realize 1 guy is 11 and the other guy is 13, and will just be looking at each other stupid.

sure, you can think that ....but then again it wouldn't really coincide with that running musket joke im known for
laugh.gif
grin.gif

bottomline is, that whole gay world is waaaaay deeper then just lesbians and homosexual dudes.

so anton and da rest of da cats in this thread with da manufactured outrage can go pitter patter all they want....fact of da matter is no one has ever discovered whether being gay is truely genetic (which would make it a disorder) or if cats is choosing what they like

like cats choose what kinda toppings they like on their pizza, because they're plenty of examples of both scenarios that are playing out in da real world.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yeah, I choose to like pepperoni. It's not that it tastes good to me, it's that I CHOOSE to like it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yeah, I choose to like pepperoni. It's not that it tastes good to me, it's that I CHOOSE to like it.

Back
Top Bottom