My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

I've been through the same thing not that long ago...I'm just now getting all the way over it. You're gonna want to call/text her. Don't do it. Do everything you can to cut off contact with her so you won't be tempted to do so or be reminded of her.

It always hurts the most in the beginning, but you'll get through it. trust

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Watching 500 Days of Summer with my beau ruined my relationship. %%!# that movie.
laugh.gif

how?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Real talk...don't hook up with any girls until youre 100% over your old chick.

I made that mistake...and it complicated my emotions even more.
tired.gif

QFT. I did the same +$@ this summer...
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

time...

school work gym friends...all that is cool and what you should be doing but she'll pop in your head the most random times and it'll kill your whole mood...only time can fix that

at night is the worst when you're just lying there thinking...

time time time
QFT. That and there are gonna be certain songs/socks/days/w.e that will remind you of her too

Work out, it's the most effective stress releasing activity I've experienced. You can also start doing well at school and work, and if you don't work, get a job. Change something- your hair, style, phone just do things to get away from who you were when she was with you because you're a new man now. You're a better man now and if you ever run into her on the street you can be confident that you've got your $%@* together and don't look like you were suffering like a simp.

Originally Posted by Reve

mytmouse76 wrote:

time...

school work gym friends...all that is cool and what you should be doing but she'll pop in your head the most random times and it'll kill your whole mood...only time can fix that

at night is the worst when you're just lying there thinking...

time time time
QFT. That and there are gonna be certain songs/socks/days/w.e that will remind you of her too

Work out, it's the most effective stress releasing activity I've experienced. You can also start doing well at school and work, and if you don't work, get a job. Change something- your hair, style, phone just do things to get away from who you were when she was with you because you're a new man now. You're a better man now and if you ever run into her on the street you can be confident that you've got your @$!@ together and don't look like you were suffering like a simp.

Damn, great advice. thanks

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by socluis90

you'll be back together. it always happens.

nope.. we are done for good

thats what i said but we did get back together. you need to get her back bro shes fine and is my girls twin haha

3 years down the drain.
frown.gif

Its going to take me awhile to get over her, but what are some ways (other than smashing her friends, family) to get over a broken heart?

Spoiler [+]
2ltm5c7.jpg

2z6uret.jpg

30vci80.jpg
info.

myspace, facebook, twitter

anything

jk

man im sorry to hear homie

3 years down the drain.
frown.gif

Its going to take me awhile to get over her, but what are some ways (other than smashing her friends, family) to get over a broken heart?

Spoiler [+]
2ltm5c7.jpg

2z6uret.jpg

30vci80.jpg
eh, you can do better

dam, real talk u needa tell us the "other stuff"
cuz the reasons u said r crap
laugh.gif

i know old mexican parents with there old time , en el rancho rules

she was hot, unless she was mad female doggish, or cheated on u, then yall shuld work things out

Back
Top Bottom