My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

Originally Posted by beezylocks

dam, real talk u needa tell us the "other stuff"
cuz the reasons u said r crap
laugh.gif

i know old mexican parents with there old time , en el rancho rules

she was hot, unless she was mad female doggish, or cheated on u, then yall shuld work things out
this

Originally Posted by beezylocks

dam, real talk u needa tell us the "other stuff"
cuz the reasons u said r crap
laugh.gif

i know old mexican parents with there old time , en el rancho rules

she was hot, unless she was mad female doggish, or cheated on u, then yall shuld work things out

Agreed. Makes it harder to give advice when you dont know what really happened. But, since it sounds like you both just decided to part ways there were probably things that you both needed to change. Take some time and think about those things and what should should/shouldn't change to mature as a person, and develop into the person you want to be.

As far as get over it, like people mentioned time, and keeping yourself occupied. Allowing yourself time to mope around is gonna draw out the process, so keeping yourself busy will keep your mind on other things.

Keep your head up man.

I never got why fools stay making these breakup threads, you either get murked for dating Sasquatch or have 10 pages of "Lemme smash next." You want sympathy, call oprah or some %!@#. either air her out (nudez) or shut the %$$# up.

Tough luck man.  Just broke up with my girl after 9 months and its not easy.  Not by a long shot. Hold ya head up and youll get through...

Damn youre one of the few people I actually remember on NT and you seem like cool peoples.  It's so cliche' but time heals all wounds mang.  Of course keep your mind as busy as possible is my only advice on how to help deal.

I feel you OP, I broke up with my ex of 3 years, a little bit over a year ago. It was tough at first, but I started going to the gym, get money, improve yourself, talk/date other females, hanging out with friends and old friends that i lost touch with during those 3 years. You don't get over it, you just live with it and move on. She has a new dude now, I think about her from time to time, but if she's happy, I'm happy for her, but as for me, I enjoy being single, saving alot more cash this way too haha. Anyways... keep your head up, improve you and your lifestyle, and learn to live with it and move on.

oh lighting up one helps as well
pimp.gif

Welcome to life my friend...

...its gonna suck if you don't get over her before she does and the next time you talk and she's found someone new and talking all sorts of great things so don't do it to yourself 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Movies to avoid: 500 days of summer, check
I've been telling people this. Watching with a girl or by yourself--- avoid the film. It's a simp's battle cry and an examination of the female jerk.

Back
Top Bottom