My Humble collection

Very nice brotha. Keep doing your thing. That's a lot of money on shoes for one month though.. Did the same thing and picked up some super heat in the last week alone.. Smh..

yeah this is a good start to a collection. a lot of pick ups for one month. you wearing your kicks or just keeping em as display?

Very nice brotha. Keep doing your thing. That's a lot of money on shoes for one month though.. Did the same thing and picked up some super heat in the last week alone.. Smh..

It's am addiction, dude. Every time I think I'm done for a while, something else pops up that I "need" haha

yeah this is a good start to a collection. a lot of pick ups for one month. you wearing your kicks or just keeping em as display?

Wearing. Most of them are still DS... But they will all be worn eventually, except the bred 11s.. They've been DS since 2001... I fear they'll fall apart. Will probably by a vnds pair to rock.

Wearing. Most of them are still DS... But they will all be worn eventually, except the bred 11s.. They've been DS since 2001... I fear they'll fall apart. Will probably by a vnds pair to rock.

Don't worry, XIs don't typically (I can't recall even seeing a crumbled pair of '95-96s) crumble, just have a bit of glue separation from time to time. Try lightly pulling the outsole away from the midsole. If it doesn't move, they're fine. The biggest flaw with those '01 Black/Reds is how quickly they'll make you realize that the '09 Space Jams were crap :lol:

You've been on a mean run :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't worry, XIs don't typically (I can't recall even seeing a crumbled pair of '95-96s) crumble, just have a bit of glue separation from time to time. Try lightly pulling the outsole away from the midsole. If it doesn't move, they're fine. The biggest flaw with those '01 Black/Reds is how quickly they'll make you realize that the '09 Space Jams were crap
laugh.gif

You've been on a mean run
pimp.gif
Thanks, bruh.

I missed out on an opportunity to pick up some '01 Space Jams waiting for the guy to send me pictures to have them legit checked here.. I was 99% certain they were legit, but he sold them before he could send me the pictures. Since then, been on the hunt for a legit pair in my size. EVERY SINGLE PAIR I've come across have been fake... The other day came across those legit '09s and decided to pull the trigger on 'em. I haven't compared them to my '01 breds yet though... what specifically about the '09 jams are crap compared to the '01s? Just overall quality? Thanks, man.

Last edited:
Thanks, bruh.

I missed out on an opportunity to pick up some '01 Space Jams waiting for the guy to send me pictures to have them legit checked here.. I was 99% certain they were legit, but he sold them before he could send me the pictures. Since then, been on the hunt for a legit pair in my size. EVERY SINGLE PAIR I've come across have been fake... The other day came across those legit '09s and decided to pull the trigger on 'em. I haven't compared them to my '01 breds yet though... what specifically about the '09 jams are crap compared to the '01s? Just overall quality? Thanks, man.

I know that struggle well :lol: I made a foolish decision in 2010 where I went with the '09 pair for $25 more than I could've had a 2000 pair for :smh: I'll stop putting it off and get the better release soon.

Yeah, overall quality though. Comfort, patent leather cut/thickness (not directly a quality issue I guess, but just an eyesore. Especially when you can see those things done right on your '01 Black/Reds), and the shape. Could just be my dislike for settling for an inferior product when the superior version is decently available though; you may not find any of the above an issue.

Look forward to seeing what else you buy though :pimp:

Last edited:
I know that struggle well
laugh.gif
I made a foolish decision in 2010 where I went with the '09 pair for $25 more than I could've had a 2000 pair for
mean.gif
I'll stop putting it off and get the better release soon.

Yeah, overall quality though. Comfort, patent leather cut/thickness (not directly a quality issue I guess, but just an eyesore. Especially when you can see those things done right on your '01 Black/Reds), and the shape. Could just be my dislike for settling for an inferior product when the superior version is decently available though; you may not find any of the above an issue.

Look forward to seeing what else you buy though
pimp.gif
I feel you man and agree, especially paying these insane prices, I want top quality. But yea, still happy to get at least one space jam in my collection.

Got a Lebron 7 Dunkman coming in soon. Still on the hunt for a Kobe 8 Mambacurial. 

Thanks. Yea, I went a little crazy haha...last pick up of the infrared23 6's will be my last for a while. Next one will probably be a jordan 10 ...it's become a slight addiction, family could never afford these when I was a kid, so I'm living out some childhood dreams haha
Same reason I started collecting too my man and great collection for a month :pimp:

Nice start to your collection. Like the 23s. Hope you find all the kicks you like & want

ok got you. Like gordonson said you don't really gotta worry about xis crumbling

ok got you. Like gordonson said you don't really gotta worry about xis crumbling
yeah crumbling wont be an issue with the XIs so you Gould deff be able to wear them so I wouldn't worry about it. The only thing XI soles do I believe is seperste but that is easy to fix

Back
Top Bottom