My Jordan VIII Aqua's finally arrived!, well last Tuesday but let me know if they are legit or fake,

The Jordan Aqua 8's I ordered off of eBay, finally received them!, last Tuesday but haven't had the time for the past couple of times to take pics of them and upload them onto here, anyway let me know if they are legit, real, or fake:

Sorry for taking a lot of pics, I just want to be absolutely certain if these are real or fake,since I spent like $460 dollars on these, both of these shoes came with the cardboard inserts that brand new shoes come in and they had the Jordan Jumpan logo on them, also they came with the crumpled up rolls of paper that new shoes come with as well, anyway, answer away!!!

For future reference you could have gotten these at Flightclub for 450 and wouldn't have to worry about getting a legit check.

Nothing jumps out at me on this one except that they look perfect. No paint chipping or anything. That's way over how much I would pay for aquas tho IMO...

Ya just want confirmation knowing they are legit or fake, really how much are Jordan Aqua 8's on Flight Club?

@From88til are we here to talk shoes or to discuss proper grammar?

Definitely not here to discuss grammar, like I said just looking out.

OP, IMO the most I'd pay for aquas are around 300-350. But nice pickup regardless. I could use another pair for myself.

@Show time 96 they dont charge tax, or its already figured into the price they have listed. I just ordered some Js from them a month ago. Its 450 flat plus $14 for shipping.

We i'm glad I have confirmation knowing they are real, legit!, now just deciding which are the next pair of Jordan's i'm gonna get, i'm thinking maybe the 3's since I found out the 3's I have were fakes all along unfortunately

@Fresh out dabox obviously many folks do not, but the OP already stated they paid 460 for these so obviously they do have Flightclub money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom