Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by retro330

pimp.gif

You said you are from canton/massilon so
smh.gif

I am from Akron
pimp.gif
I have a grudge with akron. To many fake shoe spots mad kids copp them thinking they doin it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
True, but there are fakes all over the place. You should be praising Akron for giving birth to the most athletic basketball player the NBA has ever seen. LeBron.
Another reason is my friend got robbed in akron and i witnessed it, good thing stacks were in my sock
wink.gif

I got straight roasted lol .

You can say that. Welcome to NT.

Feel free to use that PS as inspiration for your next tatts. But remember to post pics once finished.

Ohio is lame...and this is coming from someone that grew up in Indiana, fam. The only things worth mentioning in Ohiois Ohio State and Cedar Point.

pimp.gif

smh.gif

I am from Akron
pimp.gif
I have a grudge with akron. To many fake shoe spots mad kids copp them thinking they doin it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
True, but there are fakes all over the place. You should be praising Akron for giving birth to the most athletic basketball player the NBA has ever seen. LeBron.
Another reason is my friend got robbed in akron and i witnessed it, good thing stacks were in my sock
wink.gif

How you witness him get robbed? Gun point?

...I knew I shoulda told them dudes to check your socks..
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif

I am from Akron
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

How you witness him get robbed? Gun point?

...I knew I shoulda told them dudes to check your socks..
laugh.gif
No but they were 120deep and we was three, and they ran up and snatched his new af1's and ran are pockets on the way back to the car.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by kdawg

That's what I meant - my wife and her 3 siblings went there - but her youngest sister graduated 3 or 4 years ago. I'll be visiting Massillon in August this year for the first time in a while.
Well you have to see our highschools indoor football field. Its amazing.

roll.gif
woww.

Whats the woww for ??
eyes.gif
i think hes tryin to say that maybe if yall had an outdoor football field then u wouldnt be so pale.

well my boy does tattoos and this was one of his first,He is actaully pretty good.
I beg to differ.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Very ironic.

wink.gif
Found that one funny as well.

What we have learned today:

Summer's here, hit the tanning bed man.

Your friend needs to find a new profession.

Back
Top Bottom