My Wife's sneaker collection

Her collection is awesome bro very nice stuff and its great to have a hobby that both of you can share/ understand

word thats crazy how did she know about so many shoes and stuff then ebay and google?
laugh.gif
haha nah man, that's what crazy she didn't, she stopped buying/collecting kicks during the rise of google and ebay.

She used to hoop growing up and in school, rec league, tourney's etc so she was always in to kicks style and performance-wise.

Two more pairs from her that she has here at home. 

All Black Leather 95's

Nike Shox R4

Craps on the majority of the "collections" of these new "sneakerheads/collectors"

nthat.gif

Better than most collections I've seen posted, props to your wife, and you for nabbing her lol!

Yeah she tries. Majority of what I posted are at her parents. But she is getting ready to bring some more with her.

Excellent collection. No offense to anyone else, but I dislike when I only see one type of shoe being stocked up on. It's fine and well to have favorites of course (Lord knows I have plenty of Kobe 8's) but there's something to be said for variety. Looks like they've also all been worn and well taken care of too.

Back
Top Bottom