Nail....Meet....Head....Vol. Dr. Umar Johnson Discusses Racism, President Obama, Personal Agenda Vs.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji] nothing but raw uncut knowledge and facts throughout the whole interview. One of the few times I've seen CTG not reach as much for the lulz; even he had to sit back and take all that truth in.

My dude came through with so much educated, social awareness heat. He gave me so many new things to think about and different perspectives to consider.

And its carried throughout the entire video. He doesn't let up with the lessons for the full interview. He just keeps bringing it!

Charlamagne tried to throw a joke in and Umar shut his a_ down with the quickness :lol: :pimp:

Hope more and more people watch this video.

I can't rock with his homophobic views but other than that, he said a lot of truth in that breakfast club interview

Charlamagne tried to throw a joke in and Umar shut his a_ down with the quickness :lol: :pimp:

Hope more and more people watch this video.

Char came with that Chic-fil-a not being in Africa joke :rofl:

bruh said knock it off like an OG

My dude came through with so much educated, social awareness heat. He gave me so many new things to think about and different perspectives to consider.

And its carried throughout the entire video. He doesn't let up with the lessons for the full interview. He just keeps bringing it!

Haven't finished, but he reopened my eyes to coltan mining in the Congo. The richest continent on earth in terms of resources and the rest of the world relies on it, how come it ain't a utopia my dudes? Congo should be like Wakanda.

Last edited:
Basically he believes it's a mental condition or type of psychosis and is brought about when kids experience sexual abuse.

Basically he believes it's a mental condition or type of psychosis and is brought about when kids experience sexual abuse.

I'm not educated on the science behind homosexuality so I won't disagree nor agree.

I wouldn't think this is bad enough to where people would be butt hurt about it though.

Neither am I, but you really think every single gay person was abused? I have to question that logic.

I recommend listening to HIM speak on it rather than go by my sloppy interpretation of it. He has videos where he talks about it, including his last, not latest, Breskfast Club interview.

Last edited:
And we still go dudes on here talking about "Obamas my hero and will always be my hero" and "what do you expect him to do?", "he can't do anything".

Why'd you vote for him if he can't do anything? Yall letting this fool off the hook, kissing the ground he walks on for no other reason than his skin color.

Everything else he speaks on > His opinion on homosexuality

I don't agree with him on homosexuality but everything else he talks about is on point.

:pimp:

Last edited:
I tried watching this yesterday I just couldn't bare it. He speaks alot of obvious **** in complicated ways. I might give it another listen.

Neither am I, but you really think every single gay person was abused? I have to question that logic.
I don't think that every gay person was abused, but I'm not quick to dismiss the idea that something in one's upbringing would spark homosexuality (in SOME cases, not for every gay that ever existed). But like I said, I'm not educated on all the research that's been done on what causes homosexuality.

That shouldn't be what's discussed in here though and it's sad that in this uber PC society, people are gonna miss his otherwise solid ideas and perspective on the black people's plight, over some **** that really isn't even homophobic if it's as simple as his own theory of what causes homosexuality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom