Name these Nikes! Need some help....

I remember many guards wearing these. I think Jason Williams wore these as well? Whatever happened to the Alpha Project?

Ballers on this board LOVED this shoe.

Do a quick search to see this shoe still gets love from the NT crowd. Myself I had a chance to buy a pair in an outlet from years ago but had to pass since they were excruciatingly painful to put my WIDE foot in.

They also came with a great print ad campaign - most of the subway stations here in Toronto had some cool posters years ago showing off the shoe

Ballers on this board LOVED this shoe.

Do a quick search to see this shoe still gets love from the NT crowd. Myself I had a chance to buy a pair in an outlet from years ago but had to pass since they were excruciatingly painful to put my WIDE foot in.

They also came with a great print ad campaign - most of the subway stations here in Toronto had some cool posters years ago showing off the shoe

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Naw, GP was still with the Sonics when those came out.

His home PE's were pretty much the best looking shoes ever.

Never said he didn't. He definitely wore these with the Lakers tho, and doubt the original threads about these are in the new NT archives.
He wore the Ultraflights the season before with the Sonics and Bucks.

GP wore 18.5s, Team Flows, 12s, 19s, 19 SEs with the Lakers.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Naw, GP was still with the Sonics when those came out.

His home PE's were pretty much the best looking shoes ever.

Never said he didn't. He definitely wore these with the Lakers tho, and doubt the original threads about these are in the new NT archives.
He wore the Ultraflights the season before with the Sonics and Bucks.

GP wore 18.5s, Team Flows, 12s, 19s, 19 SEs with the Lakers.

got these way back when big 5 had them for $40 in all black, and then started looking about 2 years ago and somehow managed to pick these up on ebay new for $75 about a year ago. it's arguably one of the most comfortable basketball shoes that nike has come out with, and they're still pretty damn good compared to the shoes that nike is throwing out these days. only thing is, lateral stability is pretty bad on these. they're not as low to the ground as say kobes because of the full zoom + double stack in the heel and the lack of an outrigger doesnt help much either.

got these way back when big 5 had them for $40 in all black, and then started looking about 2 years ago and somehow managed to pick these up on ebay new for $75 about a year ago. it's arguably one of the most comfortable basketball shoes that nike has come out with, and they're still pretty damn good compared to the shoes that nike is throwing out these days. only thing is, lateral stability is pretty bad on these. they're not as low to the ground as say kobes because of the full zoom + double stack in the heel and the lack of an outrigger doesnt help much either.

Back
Top Bottom