Nas is scared to do an album with AZ

First off Harlem On The Rise is Nay if im not mistaken and he HATESAZ.This man wont even acknowledge Doe or Die
roll.gif
OR admit AZ has one of thebest flows ever
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. So he's obviously hating.

AZ is NOT marketable. This is a business as well as an artform people.
You keep bringing up sales.NOBODY here is concerned about the sales and if that was the case why would the OP make this topic.Everyone and theymomma knows this wouldnt sell.were talkin about them ___'s joint going IN and making an album.Nas is scared straight up.lets be real. Lets just keep itstrickly Hip-Hop stop talkin about how they wouldnt or would sell.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Word, I cant speak for others but I would cop this album no hesitation.
co-sign. i'd love to see this happen. i didn't know this many people disliked AZ. he's always been one of my favorites.
tired.gif

Doe or Die, The Format
pimp.gif

I don't even care if they do an album together or not.
They're both I'll and they're fine where they at right now.

Even though AZ ain't moving units like Nas. lol

Sigh.....
smh.gif

This that __ Rilla....

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

AZ is NOT marketable. This is a business as well as an artform people.
You keep bringing up sales.NOBODY here is concerned about the sales and if that was the case why would the OP make this topic.Everyone and theymomma knows this wouldnt sell.were talkin about them ___'s joint going IN and making an album. Nas is scared straight up.lets be real. Lets just keep itstrickly Hip-Hop stop talkin about how they wouldnt or would sell.

Aye, you dumb fam. THINK. The only reason I keep bringing up sales is because it really does matter. Where is Nas? Is he somewhere on NT right nowposting about what he would do? No. He's doing what he would do, andchances are he wouldn't be able to do those things if he thought as simple minded as half of ya'll. He'd still be in his illmatic days budget wiseor making no dust off of his talent whatsoever. Sales may not matter to a bunch of internet "fans" with big *%% Limewire libraries, but it matters tothe artists in question and would weigh heavily on any decision involving putting up money to do a project and market it. No $#!+. So if being"scared" translates into "doesn't want to make an economically unsound decision at this stage in his career", then __s need to beafraid more often. Like I said, it ain't like Nas is on top of the rap world like he was in the 90s. Dude cannot honestly afford to take chances at thispoint. It would make little to no cents to do an album with a nobody like AZ unless it was SOLEY for the love of thegame... and even then...meh... part of loving this game is loving your own personal spot in it. Nas has always been a G.D.I. so a group album would negate thatAND push him further into obscurity WHILE making him look way too MDK vs DCU-desperate. at the same time. Think, how would "Thee Nas" look gettingshined on by some random cat that 9/10s of rap consumers never heard of? It would look just like Jermain Onealtaking away MJ's final Allstar game glory.... pitiful and sad.

I always wanted to see them do something together again. If they made an album together, I would go out and buy 5 copies. AZ is the most underrated rapper outthere. Almost every song they have done together has been pure unadultered dope.

AZ and Nas are both in my fav 5 MCs (avy check)

AZ doesn't get enough credit and I usuaully agree with HOTR but he's really hatin on A

If Nas really does it for hip hop like he claims he does then records sales shouldn't matter

Nas jumping on a AZ track or vice versa has nothing to do with album sales

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ AZ being better than Em
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The ONLY rapper outside of the persona known as "Nas Escobar" that can be compared to AZ, is Raekwon and they BOTH are GARBAGE unless your livingbetween 93-97 still . . .

AZ is not on Nas level lyrically....

but why would nas be scared to do an album with AZ?

but an album by the 2 has been talked about for years, dont see it happenin

Mangudai here..

Its confirmed from few feet im still a sniper blind...

Sometimes I' just be like man..who's !@+%*!# with this dude?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom