Nas is scared to do an album with AZ

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Don't nobody wanna buy an album with 14 Life's a *%!$#'s and an interlude about bodegas and 5% theory.
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

Sigh.....
smh.gif

This that __ Rilla....

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

AZ is NOT marketable. This is a business as well as an artform people.
You keep bringing up sales.NOBODY here is concerned about the sales and if that was the case why would the OP make this topic.Everyone and theymomma knows this wouldnt sell.were talkin about them ___'s joint going IN and making an album. Nas is scared straight up.lets be real. Lets just keep itstrickly Hip-Hop stop talkin about how they wouldnt or would sell.

Aye, you dumb fam. THINK. The only reason I keep bringing up sales is because it really does matter. Where is Nas? Is he somewhere on NT right now posting about what he would do? No. He's doing what he would do, and chances are he wouldn't be able to do those things if he thought as simple minded as half of ya'll. He'd still be in his illmatic days budget wise or making no dust off of his talent whatsoever. Sales may not matter to a bunch of internet "fans" with big *%% Limewire libraries, but it matters to the artists in question and would weigh heavily on any decision involving putting up money to do a project and market it. No $#!+. So if being "scared" translates into "doesn't want to make an economically unsound decision at this stage in his career", then __s need to be afraid more often. Like I said, it ain't like Nas is on top of the rap world like he was in the 90s. Dude cannot honestly afford to take chances at this point. It would make little to no cents to do an album with a nobody like AZ unless it was SOLEY for the love of the game... and even then...meh... part of loving this game is loving your own personal spot in it. Nas has always been a G.D.I. so a group album would negate that AND push him further into obscurity WHILE making him look way too MDK vs DCU-desperate. at the same time. Think, how would "Thee Nas" look getting shined on by some random cat that 9/10s of rap consumers never heard of? It would look just like Jermain Oneal taking away MJ's final Allstar game glory.... pitiful and sad.

SO............................. is __s just gon' ignore this great point I made or what?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

This s_ would be monumental....but it'll never happen.

Nas real talk HATES the spot light....anything that would put him in direct spotlight he avoids....

na sknow az wouls piss on em . az still rappin in the illmatic dayz naz is on some other revolutin type sheesh

Originally Posted by greasy

na sknow az wouls piss on em . az still rappin in the illmatic dayz naz is on some other revolutin type sheesh
Last time I checked my watch.....it was 2008. Rapping like Illmatic ain't gonna get you nothing butignored in today's market. How is that a good thing? I don't really care how nice the next boring MC out of NY is, and 9 out of 10 fans would beinclined to agree based on sales. But then again, those still don't matter right? I guess there's some otherbaramoeter to measure success in this game; a headnodometer or some ##*#, huh? We only need one Illmatic anyway. Whatyou call "revolutin" I'm still calling relevance, and maintaining it is paramount.

Ainlt nobody moving units nowadays anyway. Might as well make the music that comes from your heart....Please your fanbase and get the guap on tour dates acrossthe globe.

i wasmt sayon it like that , i was sayin az still be spittin way harder than nas...if they were to do a cd az would outshine nas, and nas dont want that......

man. i never come in this garbage forum...i just came to pay respects to pimp (rip) and i saw this thread. i cant believe there are so many AZ haters.

i'm not saying AZ is better than Nas. He murders Em though, how is that even a question. And if a Nas/AZ album ever were to come out...AZ would outshineNas, bet on that

Originally Posted by greasy

i wasmt sayon it like that , i was sayin az still be spittin way harder than nas...if they were to do a cd az would outshine nas, and nas dont want that......
Yeah, Nas def. can't afford to look bad and if AZ is as nice as ya'll say (like I said, Iwouldn't know) then thats a good possibilitycuz Nas been dropping that wack lately. How NAS gone drop a wack verse on My President?!?!What the hell?

Dude was like:

man. i never come in this garbage forum...i just came to pay respects to pimp (rip) and i saw this thread. i cant believe there are so many AZ haters.

i'm not saying AZ is better than Nas. He murders Em though, how is that even a question. And if a Nas/AZ album ever were to come out...AZ would outshine Nas, bet on that
How is that even a statement? And yes, I'm grammar checking you and disagreeing with you at the same time.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I would be too. How much more irrelevant can you get? Nas is alreay struggling with relevence and he's one of the best to EVER do it. Doing an album with AZ would be like Jay and Bleek doing a whole album together except the Jay and Bleek album would sound much better and probably go gold at least. Don't nobody wanna buy an album with 14 Life's a *%!$#'s and an interlude about bodegas and 5% theory.

indifferent.gif

Last week at the Nas show I went to(BTW, he ripped it
smh.gif
), he gave a shout out to AZ.

It ain't ever gunna happen though.
It really makes no sense for Nas from a business standpoint.
I mean, I'd love to see it(or maybe some more songs with Premo, Large Professor,etc. from Nas), but it's not gunna happen.

Originally Posted by CB94

Sigh.....
smh.gif

This that __ Rilla....

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

AZ is NOT marketable. This is a business as well as an artform people.
You keep bringing up sales.NOBODY here is concerned about the sales and if that was the case why would the OP make this topic.Everyone and theymomma knows this wouldnt sell.were talkin about them ___'s joint going IN and making an album. Nas is scared straight up.lets be real. Lets just keep itstrickly Hip-Hop stop talkin about how they wouldnt or would sell.

Aye, you dumb fam. THINK. The only reason I keep bringing up sales is because it really does matter. Where is Nas? Is he somewhere on NT right now posting about what he would do? No. He's doing what he would do, and chances are he wouldn't be able to do those things if he thought as simple minded as half of ya'll. He'd still be in his illmatic days budget wise or making no dust off of his talent whatsoever. Sales may not matter to a bunch of internet "fans" with big *%% Limewire libraries, but it matters to the artists in question and would weigh heavily on any decision involving putting up money to do a project and market it. No $#!+. So if being "scared" translates into "doesn't want to make an economically unsound decision at this stage in his career", then __s need to be afraid more often. Like I said, it ain't like Nas is on top of the rap world like he was in the 90s. Dude cannot honestly afford to take chances at this point. It would make little to no cents to do an album with a nobody like AZ unless it was SOLEY for the love of the game... and even then...meh... part of loving this game is loving your own personal spot in it. Nas has always been a G.D.I. so a group album would negate that AND push him further into obscurity WHILE making him look way too MDK vs DCU-desperate. at the same time. Think, how would "Thee Nas" look getting shined on by some random cat that 9/10s of rap consumers never heard of? It would look just like Jermain Oneal taking away MJ's final Allstar game glory.... pitiful and sad.

dumb ___ still talkin about sales.NOBODY IS SELLING FAM and go ask Nas you think he really cares about sales right now and taking chances with some of thiswild stuff and proposals he's been doing? think dummy.He care about the art so he need to step up and do this album with A & Primo and call it a day orsomething.

If anything Nas is falling more and more into "obscurity " because he aint doing stuff like this.Nas done fell off HORRIBLY point blank and everyoneknows it
laugh.gif

matta fact.i dont even need to answer back to this cuz haze and a few others done made the valid points anyways.

Nas is a "rebel" why don't they go ahead and do it already, if they "love hip-hop".

I don't see how Jay & Nas can dead their beef, but AZ & Nas can't do a single track together... it doesn't even have to be a whole album...just 1 track

Old AZ and NAS cuts are way harder than anything they could possibly come out with now.

Did anyone listen to the last NAS LP? Garbage.
Old Queensbridge rappers were the illest, AZ, NAS, MOBB DEEP, sure they are all super weak nowadays but these dude were doin it. They aint got nothing to rapabout these days, thats why most rappers today rap about counting money.....boring.

And is the EM in refrence to EMINEM? Cause he's probally one of the top worst MC's ever next to (in my opinion) Kanye, T-Pain, BOW WOW, AKON andwhatever garbage Hip-Pop act yall listening to.

"But he's rhymes are so crazy!"
"You havent heard his freestyles, so crazy!"
"He can out rhyme everyone!"

Maybe im trippin but EM has the most annyoing flow ever. Listen to any of his crappy albums.

cruz needs to just come wit a nas diss hahaha.... u can tell A is open to work wit him and proly wants to but nas is just doin his own...prolly is scared

Old Queensbridge rappers were the illest, AZ, NAS, MOBB DEEP, sure they are all super weak nowadays but these dude were doin it.

AZ from Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom