NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

Lakewood, Bellflower, Cerritos area. All sorts of mixed crowds in that area. Except Cerritos is mostly Asian. Long Beach.
Paramount, Inglewood, Leimert Park, View Park, Windsor Hills, Hollywood, I mean 90% of Los Angeles county isn't white. 
laugh.gif

Y'all Norcal cats funny talking about segregation and racism in the air here. Ha!

Get our your bubbles and travel to the mid-west/south so you can know what that really looks and feels like. 

you live in DTLA (ground zero for gentrification at the moment)

what the hell is segregation.

You norcal cats are living in a bubble.
The thing is with LA, you guys are made up of smaller more segregated cities for the most part. Been to Southgate, the OC, LBC, Bellflower, Anaheim, Inland Empire, DTLA, Huntington Beach, Santa Monica. Different feel an aura of racism/classism every now and then. Over in San Francisco, there's classism and a little racism, but for the most part, ethnicities are intermingled over here. You guys have have a thing or two to pick up from us over here.

Last edited:
The is with LA, you guys are made up of smaller more segregated cities for the most part. Been to Southgate, the OC, LBC, Bellflower, Anaheim, Inland Empire, DTLA, Huntington Beach, Santa Monica. Different feel an aura of racism/classism every now and then. Over in San Francisco, there's classism and a little racism, but for the most part, ethnicities are intermingled over here. You guys have have a thing or two to pick up from us over here.
Long Beach is perhaps the most diverse area out here. What are you talking about? 

Then you want to mention Orange County, Anaheim, IE, Huntington Beach, Santa Monica like it don't cost bread to live out there. And I'm cool, the cost of living is way higher out there.

Last edited:
What areas of the Bay Area would you compare those cities to?
I can't make assumptions cause I've never lived there but your city done displaced Black folks to a whole part of town that you and the rest of the world knows as "hood", "dangerous" but we're the racist 
roll.gif

The thing is with LA, you guys are made up of smaller more segregated cities for the most part. Been to Southgate, the OC, LBC, Bellflower, Anaheim, Inland Empire, DTLA, Huntington Beach, Santa Monica. Different feel an aura of racism/classism every now and then. Over in San Francisco, there's classism and a little racism, but for the most part, ethnicities are intermingled over here. You guys have have a thing or two to pick up from us over here.
You're delusional. How old are you and what race are you?

Long Beach is perhaps the most diverse area out here. What are you talking about? 

Then you want to mention Orange County, Anaheim, IE, Huntington Beach, Santa Monica like it don't cost bread to live out there. And I'm cool, the cost of living is way higher out there.
Exactly. Black, Asian, Latino, Islanders and rich white folks all co-exist in the same small city space. These dudes in Norcal are sheltered kids I guess.

Then you want to mention Orange County, Anaheim, IE, Huntington Beach, Santa Monica like it don't cost bread to live out there. 
I just said I've been there, it wasn't bad there but I did had a few derogatory terms thrown at me over there and I felt out of place in one kick back where it was all Hispanic, but Long Beach wasn't one of the cities I was getting on.

The last I've heard Santa Monica and Huntington Beach was part of LA and those places are racist as ****. I don't give a damn if they are rich.

Lakewood, Bellflower, Cerritos area. All sorts of mixed crowds in that area. Except Cerritos is mostly Asian. Long Beach.
Paramount, Inglewood, Leimert Park, View Park, Windsor Hills, Hollywood, I mean 90% of Los Angeles county isn't white. 
laugh.gif

Y'all Norcal cats funny talking about segregation and racism in the air here. Ha!

Get our your bubbles and travel to the mid-west/south so you can know what that really looks and feels like. 
I've lived in paramount off of lakewood and artesia

lived in Long beach off the 52nd and orange
mean.gif

long beach off the 8th and cherry

long beach off the 36th and atlantic

LA off of 3rd and Rampart
mean.gif

Ktown off of 8th and Hobart

I have an office off the Camden and brighton in beverly hils

had an office on Fairfax and Melrose

office on stanford and 14th

I work with businesses in westwood, Beverly Hills, culver city, mid city, Ktown, DTLA, san bernardino, orange county...

My comparisons of the regions are based on experience...

What experience are you using when you try to contradict my opinion?

Last edited:
I just said I've been there, it wasn't bad there but I did had a few derogatory terms thrown at me over there and I felt out of place in one kick back where it was all Hispanic, but Long Beach wasn't one of the cities I was getting on.

The last I've heard Santa Monica and Huntington Beach was part of LA and those places are racist as ****. I don't give a damn if they are rich.
What are you?

lived in Long beach off the 52nd and orange
mean.gif

LA off of 3rd and Rampart
mean.gif

I have an office off the Camden and brighton inb beverly hils

Off off of Fairfax and Melrose

I work with businesses in westwood, Beverly Hills, culver city, mid city, Ktown, DTLA, san bernardino, orange county...

I was born and raised here. I own property here. Your opinion means nothing to me.

What race are you.

You're delusional. How old are you and what race are you?
26, Black and Filipino. You?

I'm not saying you guys are the most horrible place ever, I'm saying that I dealt with a lot more racism in LA than in the Bay Area.

Last edited:

You felt out of place at a kick back. Of course you're gonna feel out of place in Santa Monica.

If you feel out of place in Santa Monica, one of the biggest tourist areas out here, I don't know what to tell you

Last edited:

What are you?

lived in Long beach off the 52nd and orange:smh:
LA off of 3rd and Rampart:smh:

I have an office off the Camden and brighton inb beverly hils
Off off of Fairfax and Melrose

I was born and raised here. I own property here. Your opinion means nothing to me.

What race are you.
1. black

2. I said socal is more segregated than norcal.... what is the extent of your norcal experience that you are using as the basis to argue against me?

You felt out of place at a kick back. Of course you're gonna feel out of place in Santa Monica.

If you feel out of place in Santa Monica, one of the biggest tourist areas out here, I don't know what to tell you
They literally gave access to all the "poor segregated folks" with the Metro, but racism is in the air :lol:

They literally gave access to all the "poor segregated folks" with the Metro, but racism is in the air
laugh.gif
http://www.santamonicanext.org/2015...d-here-either-how-racism-shaped-santa-monica/
Nearly all minorities in Santa Monica, with the exception of some of Asian descent who have moved into the city in recent decades, live south of Wilshire and north of Pico (mostly in the Pico Neighborhood), with a few other clusters in Ocean Park and in non-single-family areas of Sunset Park. Not coincidentally, these were, historically, the only integrated neighborhoods in Santa Monica. And also not coincidentally, these neighborhoods mostly straddled the industrial belt that ran along the railroad tracks that ran through the city—in Santa Monica, as in much of America, most black and brown people lived “across the tracks.”

African-Americans and Latinos have lived in Santa Monica for over a century, but they didn’t have the opportunity to buy houses in Santa Monica when working-class whites were able to, part of a shameful national story of how minorities were denied the opportunity to participate in the (heavily subsidized) post-World War II real estate boom.

And racism in Santa Monica wasn’t all about what could be built, and for whom, but what could be destroyed. Who were displaced to build the high school, the Civic Auditorium, and the freeway? Black and brown property owners and renters. Santa Monica has African-American churches to which black families still return to worship from their scattered homes miles away.

Last edited:

The kick back was in Long Beach. There's only small part of SF where I felt out of place and there were a lot of times in LA I felt out of I didn't belong.

1. black

2. I said socal is more segregated than norcal.... what is the extent of your norcal experience that you are using as the basis to argue against me?
If you're black and think Los Angeles is segregated, come on over for dinner and speak to my wife on her experience as a black person who grew up in ST. Louis. 

Norcal as in San Francisco since that's what the other guy is saying comparing Los Angeles to.

San Francisco and anything NOT Vallejo/ Fairfield, Oakland is gentrified and classist. They made it impossible for 

36, Mexican.

Who threw derogatory remarks at you in Long Beach. 
Got called a "*******" by a few dudes over there and almost got into it in one of those occasions. I guess those dudes thought I was Hispanic and tried to **** with me.

It got edited out, the term starts with Wet----...Not tryna offend anyone.

Last edited:
Got called a "*******" by a few dudes over there and almost got into it in one of those occasions.
If you're black and go to any hispanic dominated party anywhere, that just may happen. 
laugh.gif

If you're mexican and go to a black dominated party, you just may get called an "ese"

That has nothing to do with the lack of diversity here you're trying to claim.

Got called a "*******" by a few dudes over there and almost got into it in one of those occasions.
If you're black and go to any hispanic dominated party anywhere, that just may happen. 
laugh.gif

If you're mexican and go to a black dominated party, you just may get called an "ese"

the difference is that he is from the bay...

where blacks and mexicans get along better than in socal...

so for him it is a shock...but for socal heads its the norm

Last edited:

1. black

If you're black and think Los Angeles is segregated, come on over for dinner and speak to my wife on her experience as a black person who grew up in ST. Louis. 

Norcal as in San Francisco since that's what the other guy is saying comparing Los Angeles to.

San Francisco and anything NOT Vallejo/ Fairfield, Oakland is gentrified and classist. They made it impossible for 

so you dont have any real experience to use to compare norcal to socal...

why dont you just sit down then?

st louis has nothing to do with comparing socal to norcal

Last edited:

1. black

San Francisco and anything NOT Vallejo/ Fairfield, Oakland is gentrified and classist. They made it impossible for minorities to rent or own in San Fran. 

1. black

so you dont have any real experience to use to compare norcal to socal...

why dont you just sit down then?

st louis has nothing to do with comparing socal to norcal

the difference is that he is from the bay...

where blacks and mexicans get along better than in socal...

so for him it is a shock...but for socal heads its the norm
His experience of getting along better is based on one experience from a kickback

His claim was that there's no diversity out here and we gave him like 10 different cities easily. LA is easily one of the most diverse areas in Cali

If you're black and go to any hispanic dominated party anywhere, that just may happen. :lol:

Over here, aside from certain gangs, Hispanics party with Blacks and I never had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom