NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

we are comparing norcal to socal...

but all the people whoare arguing with me have no real experience with both...

they are just arguing to argue

His experience of getting along better is based on one experience from a kickback

His claim was that there's no diversity out here and we gave him like 10 different cities easily. LA is easily one of the most diverse areas in Cali
LA is diverse but it still felt segregated. But that's just based on the times I've visited there and I compared to Bay Area cities and San Francisco.

long beach is def one of the most diverse areas around LA

you have black, latinos, whites, asians, pacific islanders, etc..

im glad i grew up and spent all my childhood there :smokin

we are comparing norcal to socal...

but all the people whoare arguing with me have no real experience with both...

they are just arguing to argue
You two are arguing about racism, I'm not. I'm talking about diversity which he claimed doesn't exist out here

so you dont have any real experience to use to compare norcal to socal...

why dont you just sit down then?

st louis has nothing to do with comparing socal to norcal
Has everything to do with the comments your dumb *** making.

Aint nothing segregated here.

Blacks and Browns been getting along since white flight in compton/watts.

Gangs don't get a long? What a thought. Crips and Crips don't get along. They being racist? Mexican gangs feud with rival gangs. 

I'm not going to say no one is racist here, but your trying to say we're segregated when that's furthest from reality.

Last edited:
There's plenty of racist neighborhoods in both parts of Cali. Here in the Bay, Livermore, Pleasanton, Concord, and the rest of those Contra Costa County cities have a ton of racist white people :lol: I can't speak on black and Latino interactions in the hood, but I've never had many racist encounters in Norcal or Socal except when dealing with rich white folk. My close group of friends is made up of Asians and Latinos from both regions.

Last edited:
long beach is def one of the most diverse areas around LA

you have black, latinos, whites, asians, pacific islanders, etc..

im glad i grew up and spent all my childhood there
smokin.gif
Learned that Tongans and Samoans do not like it when you mix em up out here in Lakewood 
laugh.gif

You two are arguing about racism, I'm not. I'm talking about diversity which he claimed doesn't exist out here
I never said it wasn't diversed, I just said it was weird that I felt racism and seen it felt segregated at times.

Last edited:
I never said it wasn't diverted, I just said it was weird that I felt racism and seen it felt segregated at times.
segregated means there's no diversity. You're implying that Blacks, Brown, Asian, etc, all live in their own self-contained cities.

segregated means there's no diversity. You're implying that Blacks, Brown, Asian, etc, all live in their own self-contained cities.
Well there were definitely blacks and Hispanics living together but they didn't seem to intermingle with one another. That's what I mean by segregated.

Well there were definitely blacks and Hispanics living together but they didn't seem to intermingle with one another. That's what I mean by segregated.
And we gave you damn near a dozen of areas that tells you that's false. Really high instances in which black and browns don't get along is due to gangbanging.

I was in an all Black car club, teach at a school were black and brown make up the whole population. Live on a block with black and brown. Married to a black woman. All my black friends are married with kids to Latinas.

There's more interracial mixing going in Los Angeles that ever before.

What in the world were you smoking when you came to visit?

I was in an all Black car club, teach at a school were black and brown make up the whole population. Live on a block with black and brown. Married to a black woman. All my black friends are married with kids to Latinas.

There's more interracial mixing going in Los Angeles that ever before.

What in the world were you smoking when you came to visit?
I don't smoke.

I visit my boys and fam over there all of the time and I just felt racism in multiple instances. I can explained why it happened and what their motivations were, but I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't have weird experiences with racism out there.

Last edited:
[thread="622151"]Quote:[/thread]
And we gave you damn near a dozen of areas that tells you that's false. Really high instances in which black and browns don't get along is due to gangbanging.

Yeah the gangbangin has a lot to do with how blacks n browns get along. Its gotten better in recent years, in some parts, but theres still places where you gotta be on your toes kuz of it. But for the most part, yeah, LA n the surrounding areas are really diverse. Its once you start to get near the upper klass, or predominantly one demographic, areas where youll experience racism. Overall tho, its still a great place.

I felt what I felt in numerous occassions, what you want me to say I'm sorry lol. You guys have more segregated areas and observed and witness incidents countless times.

these are facts..
laugh.gif

the cambodian females in LB, lakewood, cerritos area
devil.gif
Yeah from the asian population out there, for some reason, I got a long with Cambodians the most. Knew a lot of Filipino's as well

Last edited:
i live in south central now, next to watts.. there is a lot less tension between blacks and browns now as apposed to the mid 2000s

those years were bad in the hood.. even in long beach.. :smh:

im glad you see less and less of this..

now its the norm to see black dudes with latinas

and latinos with black girls

i love black women :evil:

im salvadorian btw :D

I was surprised at the vibe of Long Beach when I visited my friend that moved there a couple years back. I've been to LA a lot of times but avoided LB in the past because of how it was portrayed by Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, etc :lol: It's not some luxurious city or anything, but the neighborhoods there are pretty normal from what I saw. Didn't see a single crippled when I was out there :lol:

Last edited:
I was surprised at the vibe of Long Beach when I visited my friend that moved there a couple years back. I've been to LA a lot of times but avoided LB in the past because of how it was portrayed by Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, etc
laugh.gif
It's not some luxurious city or anything, but the neighborhoods there are pretty normal from what I saw. Didn't see a single crippled when I was out there
laugh.gif
only thing off about LB is that I read they have a high *** Aids or HIV rate out there.

Back
Top Bottom