Nasty video of brother/sister freak dancing

287zq5z.jpg

2zfse3t.jpg

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by FlyNY

yo i know damn well im not the only one that was aroused by this when it 1st came out

sick.gif
at you son.

n1t0lj.gif

You enjoy that gif I see...

Anyways, who knows if they are truly bro and sis...Could be all just a vicious rumor....

In any case, the girl could get it.
sick.gif
if that is the brother....

It just doesn't seem realistic that a brother and sister could dance like that and be that comfortable....Think about it...

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Their official youtubes say "me and mah bro"

Its legit

eyes.gif

Is that why the "official youtube" only has one of the vids, and mr.monday night just found another one???

Wouldn't the "official youtube" have both these vids?

I'm just saying...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Its legit

eyes.gif

Is that why the "official youtube" only has one of the vids, and mr.monday night just found another one???

I'm just saying...
they're bro and sis man..even says so on her myspace..

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Its legit

eyes.gif

I'm just saying...
they're bro and sis man..even says so on her myspace..

sick.gif

Apparantley so...

So much for playing Devils advocate...

http://nt.wikia.com/wiki/Brother_and_Sister_Dancing_on_Youtubehttp://nt.wikia.com/wiki/...Sister_Dancing_on_Youtube

NT'ers going hard as usual, this case been solved a while back I see....My work been done..

That is her brother. I started that topic January 07. NT went wild, but through myspace, youtube, and even AIM comments both confirmed they are infact blood relatives and not like "my brutha/my sistah," but like same DNA brother and sister. She also isn't very bright, but is apparently veryeasy and told some NTer if he came to Boston, she'd give it up, had a picture of herself mowing the cement driveway. The brother is a suspected homosexual,had a few pics with some other dude both of them topless.

DatZNasty (indeed) wrote:
That is her brother. I started that topic January 07. NT went wild, but through myspace, youtube, and even AIM comments both confirmed they are in fact blood relatives and not like "my brutha/my sistah," but like same DNA brother and sister. She also isn't very bright, but is apparently very easy and told some NTer if he came to Boston, she'd give it up, had a picture of herself mowing the cement driveway. The brother is a suspected homosexual, had a few pics with some other dude both of them topless.

DatZNasty (indeed) wrote:
That is her brother. I started that topic January 07. NT went wild, but through myspace, youtube, and even AIM comments both confirmed they are in fact blood relatives and not like "my brutha/my sistah," but like same DNA brother and sister. She also isn't very bright, but is apparently very easy and told some NTer if he came to Boston, she'd give it up, had a picture of herself mowing the cement driveway. The brother is a suspected homosexual, had a few pics with some other dude both of them topless.

what does that mean... ?

Back
Top Bottom