Nasty video of brother/sister freak dancing

laugh.gif
I have a friend that is a little to hugy duvy wit his sister

I remember that thread. I knew some domincans who were a little too close to their brothers and sisters. Maybe its normal for them???

NOT

Yo I remember this thread. It went like 50 or 60 pagesbefore it got locked. I also remember NTers trying to get the sister's MySpace.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

DatZNasty (indeed) wrote:
That is her brother. I started that topic January 07. NT went wild, but through myspace, youtube, and even AIM comments both confirmed they are in fact blood relatives and not like "my brutha/my sistah," but like same DNA brother and sister. She also isn't very bright, but is apparently very easy and told some NTer if he came to Boston, she'd give it up, had a picture of herself mowing the cement driveway. The brother is a suspected homosexual, had a few pics with some other dude both of them topless.

Boston you say.....someone slide me that myspace..

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by The Minister
Noooooo!
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's possibly gonna happen next in this house?!
roll.gif
best brothel ever. But if i remember correctly, the chick was a few eggsshort of a...well she was just plain ******ed.

laugh.gif
@ the OP and then somebody digging this thread up years later.

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

anyone got the video?
nerd.gif

probably not since the last time someone replied was in October 2 years ago before I AM THAT DUDE joined DCAllAmerican and DipsetGeneral in gravedigging

I remember that thread lol.

Girl had some decent moves. Her brother was a stiff (yes pun) looking like he was trying his hardest (yes pun again) not to get an erection.

I realize people do some weird stuff, but you don't have to record it and put it all over the internet. Grind on your fam within the privacy of your own home thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom