Nawghty what are those???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I love when Henn snaps.
Homie just turns all the way up...
You should see him when someone questions his Basketball skills 

Putting in work is on the undercard now with his beefs in this thread.

This is a steezy roast thread now. Let's stay on topic.

What does that even mean?

You came in here talking out your *** and you mad I called your silly lying *** on it?

Since you need explaining of what does that mean it means someone who talks tough behind the keyboard knowing you're not built like that in real life.

What are you even mad about and hostile cussing and **** for :lol:

I told you I saw it in the Donald Trump thread but the thread is too big and it was months ago you think I'm going to go through that vile *** toxic thread to prove anything to your ignorant self.

No one said that fam, stop it.

:lol:

I love when Henn snaps.

Homie just turns all the way up...
You should see him when someone questions his Basketball skills 

The difference is even though I won that game and $50 that's still cool people. I wouldn't even put homies SN out there that was settled offline.

Ksteezy though... Told him I had time today and he didn't.

Last edited:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/kolombiastyle/C2E6BD4B-18E5-49FC-9FEE-79650C104A90-829-000000BBF50F5444.jpg[/quote]

Dawg how long you been waiting to post that?

That's the OG Instagram layout if I'm not mistaken :rollin

What does that even mean?

You came in here talking out your *** and you mad I called your silly lying *** on it?

Since you need explaining of what does that mean it means someone who talks tough behind the keyboard knowing you're not built like that in real life.

What are you even mad about and hostile cussing and **** for :lol:

I told you I saw it in the Donald Trump thread but the thread is too big and it was months ago you think I'm going to go through that vile *** toxic thread to prove anything to your ignorant self.

No one said that fam, stop it.

Whatever you say.

I would @ you and Cashbanks next time but what's the use... meh.

Ksteezy is a *****. I'm reminded of this every time I @ him and @ksteezyisa***** comes up automatically :rofl: whoever made that SN was genius. Pure definition of an Internet **** boi who will try to fight you at the Apple Store then when you PM him saying your bout it he will tell you he's 34 years too old for a rumble and you should grow up and forget it. Back pedaling as he does in his racist rants I assure you he is a ***** and not about any life other than guzzling his own kids.

You still got my nuts in your mouth? What achievement you itching to unlock you keyboard warrior?...I ain't backpedaling **** you say you in NY often...I ain't hiding from you b...all of nT knows what I look like....you think you gonna put fear in my heart, you must be trippin little boy.

I'll say it again GROW UP....I replied to your hate mail, yet you continue to want an audience in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom