Nawghty what are those???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ksteezy is a *****. I'm reminded of this every time I @ him and @ksteezyisa***** comes up automatically :rofl: whoever made that SN was genius. Pure definition of an Internet **** boi who will try to fight you at the Apple Store then when you PM him saying your bout it he will tell you he's 34 years too old for a rumble and you should grow up and forget it. Back pedaling as he does in his racist rants I assure you he is a ***** and not about any life other than guzzling his own kids.

You still got my nuts in your mouth? What achievement you itching to unlock you keyboard warrior?...I ain't backpedaling **** you say you in NY often...I ain't hiding from you b...all of nT knows what I look like....you think you gonna put fear in my heart, you must be trippin little boy.

I'll say it again GROW UP....I replied to your hate mail, yet you continue to want an audience in here.

View media item 2116722

Ksteezy is a *****. I'm reminded of this every time I @ him and @ksteezyisa***** comes up automatically :rofl: whoever made that SN was genius. Pure definition of an Internet **** boi who will try to fight you at the Apple Store then when you PM him saying your bout it he will tell you he's 34 years too old for a rumble and you should grow up and forget it. Back pedaling as he does in his racist rants I assure you he is a ***** and not about any life other than guzzling his own kids.

You still got my nuts in your mouth? What achievement you itching to unlock you keyboard warrior?...I ain't backpedaling **** you say you in NY often...I ain't hiding from you b...all of nT knows what I look like....you think you gonna put fear in my heart, you must be trippin little boy.

I'll say it again GROW UP....I replied to your hate mail, yet you continue to want an audience in here.

You the only one with nuts in ya mouth little man.

Since you need explaining of what does that mean it means someone who talks tough behind the keyboard knowing you're not built like that in real life.

What are you even mad about and hostile cussing and **** for :lol:

I told you I saw it in the Donald Trump thread but the thread is too big and it was months ago you think I'm going to go through that vile *** toxic thread to prove anything to your ignorant self.

Talk Tough? :rofl:

You're a clown nobody was thinking about your silly *** you came in here making **** up and got called on it, that's it and that's all.

Steezy been trying to hand out a couple fades this month it seems like , think my guy just in the mood to smack somebody lately :lol:

Crazy **** is you still got the Cashbank-PIW undercard too.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Change the title bruh.

"The Official NT 1 Fight Card"

Main Event (So Far)
-Steezy vs Henn

Undercard
-PIW vs Cashbank

Tune in to the NT 1 pre-fight press conference, which has already began.

Since you need explaining of what does that mean it means someone who talks tough behind the keyboard knowing you're not built like that in real life.

I told you I saw it in the Donald Trump thread but the thread is too big and it was months ago you think I'm going to go through that vile *** toxic thread to prove anything to your ignorant self.
Your clown *** in here telling others they aint built for it as well ? Boy get off your moms computer.

Last edited:

Talk Tough? :rofl:

You're a clown nobody was thinking about your silly *** you came in here making **** up and got called on it, that's it and that's all.

Yes the tough talk and acting hostile and cussing is that not tough talk and acting up?

You're getting mad over some really stupid petty **** though.

Why would I lie about this though and why would I make it up?

I'm not going to go back through the thread, but the dude was white or half white and something else and he came in and said he's disgusted by white people and he's ashamed of being white and other derogatory words towards whites.

Your clown *** in here telling others they aint built for it as well ? Boy get off your moms computer.

Look at you keyboard warrior still at it huh :lol:

Can't take your L and let it be huh.

Let it go kid.

Remember bros before...

It's not okay to go chill with your friends girl or ex-girl alone by yourself... got it good. Next time maybe you'll still have a friend instead of being viewed as a sneaky dirty macking snake :D

Change the title bruh.

"The Official NT 1 Fight Card"

Main Event (So Far)
-Steezy vs Henn

Undercard
-PIW vs Cashbank

Tune in to the NT 1 pre-fight press conference, which has already began.

The undercard is a triple threat match with tom diginson joining the party.

Look at you keyboard warrior still at it huh :lol:

Can't take your L and let it be huh.

Let it go kid.

Remember bros before...

It's not okay to go chill with your friends girl or ex-girl alone by yourself... got it good. Next time maybe you'll still have a friend instead of being viewed as a sneaky dirty macking snake :D
Okay Rat.

View media item 2116765

Last edited:
Yes the tough talk and acting hostile and cussing is that not tough talk and acting up?

You're getting mad over some really stupid petty **** though.

Why would I lie about this though and why would I make it up?

I'm not going to go back through the thread, but the dude was white or half white and something else and he came in and said he's disgusted by white people and he's ashamed of being white and other derogatory words towards whites.

I'm not mad at anything, you're just a ******* liar.

One who can only handle pg language before he feels like someone's being "tough" with him.

If you didn't have proof of what you're saying why even mention it?

Not to mention the one "instance" you can cite is some white dude ashamed to be white which sure as hell doesn't qualify as racism towards whites being allowed as your silly *** put it.

I'm waiting for Nawghty to come back to NT and join the official NT 1 fight card.

He's going to take on 15 angry waiters in a no tipping battle royale. He got resident Niketalk tip stealer lakersman3000 in his corner though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom