Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are crazy. lol kobe would foul out :lol:

kobe is old as ****. no way he gonna contain lebron frickin james in the fourth quarter. he would either foul out or have a heart attack.

all star game kobe dont gotta waste energy getting teammates involved and he doesnt play 40 minutes.

not to mention in regular season games you cant breathe on lebron without a foul being called

but in this game? not so much

Kobe would do it better than anyone else in the league could, one on one. No doubt in my mind. Not a whole game but the forth quarter. Plus I know LeBron has the respect from the refs, but so does Kobe Bryant.

Btw way. Why did they even allow the Spurs players to go to the All star? They're mad boring.

Duncan is like 100 years old. Looking like a dinosaur out there.

At least Kobe show up to play defense on Lebron and give the fan something to buzz ooo ahh about.

Tony flopped at the skill challenge

Matt Bonner look like some teacher on a Sunday YMCA game with his $29.99 New Balance.

this dude bosh :rofl:

proxy.jpg

Welp, that's it, Bosh reads NT :lol: this can't be happening by accident

:rofl: @ CP3 dropping a load full load in Kevin Hart's diaper

Kobe would do it better than anyone else in the league could, one on one. No doubt in my mind. Not a whole game but the forth quarter. Plus I know LeBron has the respect from the refs, but so does Kobe Bryant.
hmmm...

so everyone else runs the marathon, and kobe finishes the last 5 steps?

got it...

:rolleyes

i swear yall suck this man's private upon no end... 2 blocks...

but see when bron got serious, and POWERED to the rim and got the free throw line...no body says anything about that...

Yo somebody please post the vid of Kevin Hart roasting Kenny lips lmfao

I swear to god I havent laughed that hard yet in 2013 lmfaoo

"Damn, now I have to go back to these bums" --- Kobe

"Damn, now I have to go back to these bums" --- Dwight

Back
Top Bottom