• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would make sense if MJ hadn't BEEN gave props to Kobe over Bron.
i dont get what you sayin, brah..

coming out and saying kobe is better than bron is the safe bet b/c kobe prolly wont make the damb playoffs again in his career.

its safe to assume that kobe is not fuggin w/ mike in terms of career...

but bron has a chance to make comparison conversations serious...

i've NEVER heard jordan come out and explicitly say one is better than the other until that interview.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/274042/

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/274043/

kobereturns.gif

Uncharted drake is on suicide watch.
Quoted again, so Kobe haters and LeBron **** riders can live this moment again. inb4 butthurt round 2.

coming out and saying kobe is better than bron is the safe bet b/c kobe prolly wont make the damb playoffs again in his career.

i've NEVER heard jordan come out and explicitly say one is better than the other until that interview.

he's saying jordan has been picking kobe over bron for years

Look at Duncan's "dunk" though... hanging on to the rim while the ball is still above it?

Baaaaaarely got that through. :lol:

Kobe put more effort into tonight game than all season long. That should tell you something. And it aint nice.

Last edited:
so boys dissing the greatest power forward of all time... who's team has the best record on the league..

but praising the cat that team only wins when he stops shooting every other time down court? and 2 seeds out the playoffs?

i haz confused.

Chuck to Shaq "Is that why you didn't block shots, you didn't know how to read?"

Last edited:

You sound stupid.. did you even see the interview? MJ gave props to Lebron as well.

Wade gave Kobe similar compliments a couple days ago:

“When you look back at this era there’s going to be a lot of players that you can pick from,” said Wade “You can talk about their greatness. This is a good era for basketball, and it would be led by Kobe Bryant – who was the greatest player in our era.”
But I guess that's just some clever strategy to put down his teammate and boost his own career, right?

Shaq would've won those finals MVPs no matter who was playing with him. Including MJ. He was that dominant.
i think he was being sarcastic famb

Naw, he was being srs.

so boys dissing the greatest power forward of all time... who's team has the best record on the league..

but praising the cat that team only wins when he stops shooting every other time down court? and 2 seeds out the playoffs?

i haz confused.

Dont forget he got Steve Nash, Pal Gasol, Mette World Peace and the best center in the league Dwight Howard.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom