** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

^no prob Fresh and yup...agreed again!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Raymond Feltons Adidas are SICK!! a little old school + a little new school.

Those are re-hash or 2k version of the Adidas Attitudes.

Well yeah, it looks better 'tho.

Agreed. i wouldnt mind copping a pair...i need to see more pics tho

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Raymond Feltons Adidas are SICK!! a little old school + a little new school.

Those are re-hash or 2k version of the Adidas Attitudes.

Well yeah, it looks better 'tho.

Agreed. i wouldnt mind copping a pair...i need to see more pics tho

Originally Posted by bundy9

What's Parker wearing? ATRs?
The type of pre-game team huddle the Wizards organization would've wanted...but the other goes down as a classic....for more reasons than one! >>>>
>>>>>> Almost historic at this point!

c27bf858e3704a0aa56a61c3deced88f.jpg
 29-13 and 9 steals...Nice! On his way folks!...
5030438253274ce19a061d2268ceaefe.jpg
...and he knows
Just what Reebok needed.

Lets hope they continue in this direction to revive the brand.

What's Parker wearing? ATRs?
The type of pre-game team huddle the Wizards organization would've wanted...but the other goes down as a classic....for more reasons than one! >>>>
>>>>>> Almost historic at this point!

c27bf858e3704a0aa56a61c3deced88f.jpg
 29-13 and 9 steals...Nice! On his way folks!...
5030438253274ce19a061d2268ceaefe.jpg
...and he knows
Just what Reebok needed.

Lets hope they continue in this direction to revive the brand.

Bonus pics:

Halloween Special

ept_sports_nba_experts-8192576-1288643988.jpg
 That P2 as the Frof from "Princess and the Frog", Ray Ray as the late great Michael Jackson, David Ortiz as some Batman-i$h figure and Garnett in something orange
laugh.gif

!!!!
roll.gif
!!!!

via Ball Don't Lie blog, Yahoo Sports...
Let me help you....Garnett is DJ Lance Rock

images

out of all the costumes..i think ray ray picked the perfect one...he does look like a young michael jackson...sorta scary

Bonus pics:

Halloween Special

ept_sports_nba_experts-8192576-1288643988.jpg
 That P2 as the Frof from "Princess and the Frog", Ray Ray as the late great Michael Jackson, David Ortiz as some Batman-i$h figure and Garnett in something orange
laugh.gif

!!!!
roll.gif
!!!!

via Ball Don't Lie blog, Yahoo Sports...
Let me help you....Garnett is DJ Lance Rock

images

out of all the costumes..i think ray ray picked the perfect one...he does look like a young michael jackson...sorta scary

Ballboy for the heat in the maverick carter pic has bred lebron 4s on...do you think he's a sneakerhead and pulled them outta the closet or that lebron hooks up the ballboys with whatever bred lebrons he has around?

Ballboy for the heat in the maverick carter pic has bred lebron 4s on...do you think he's a sneakerhead and pulled them outta the closet or that lebron hooks up the ballboys with whatever bred lebrons he has around?

Originally Posted by gavman23

just cuz he has those shoes doesnt mean hes a sneakerhead he prob jus bought em cuz of the name lebron when they first came out... but ima say he pulled em outta his closet...

Originally Posted by gavman23

just cuz he has those shoes doesnt mean hes a sneakerhead he prob jus bought em cuz of the name lebron when they first came out... but ima say he pulled em outta his closet...

celtics1.jpg
 And the assist train rolls on...add another 17 to the already gaudy season numbers for Rondo!
kinda amazed how rondo's kicks stays on his foot the way he laced it up

celtics1.jpg
 And the assist train rolls on...add another 17 to the already gaudy season numbers for Rondo!
kinda amazed how rondo's kicks stays on his foot the way he laced it up

Yea process... for sure there's that resemblance too...but with the double-stitch pattern going on and camo-like design surrounding it that's why I think it was more of an AJ22 lookalike....

Yea process... for sure there's that resemblance too...but with the double-stitch pattern going on and camo-like design surrounding it that's why I think it was more of an AJ22 lookalike....

Back
Top Bottom