** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Just a wild prediction....MIA vs. DAL in the Finals with MIA getting the Championship!!!! 
smokin.gif

wouldn't be mad at that..

pimp.gif
Anytime the LAKERS lose.. only 2 more more to go

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Just a wild prediction....MIA vs. DAL in the Finals with MIA getting the Championship!!!! 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
dont count the lakers out yet they are still the back to back champs until someone beats them 4 times...not 2...the mavs have fallen apart in the playoffs before after being up 2-0...they are a jump shooting team...if they don't hit shots they will lose.  that being said...the Lakers need to play way, way better to beat them...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
dont count the lakers out yet they are still the back to back champs until someone beats them 4 times...not 2...the mavs have fallen apart in the playoffs before after being up 2-0...they are a jump shooting team...if they don't hit shots they will lose.  that being said...the Lakers need to play way, way better to beat them...

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

The branding of those reeboks is sooo unnoticable its almost like theyre afraid to market themeselves

sarcasm i hope
laugh.gif

the OG zigs > those

reebok took a step back
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

The branding of those reeboks is sooo unnoticable its almost like theyre afraid to market themeselves

sarcasm i hope
laugh.gif

the OG zigs > those

reebok took a step back
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^^
I'm hoping one of those 2 get released at HoH.
Usually around this time JB would always release some PE team J's for Ray or Joe.

^^^
I'm hoping one of those 2 get released at HoH.
Usually around this time JB would always release some PE team J's for Ray or Joe.

Back
Top Bottom