** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

I like the combo.

Russy with the Obsidian XII's is a good look with those unis. :smokin I like what the Thunder did with those too.

Odom with the Concords during his CLipper days :nthat:

Russy with the Obsidian XII's is a good look with those unis. :smokin I like what the Thunder did with those too.
Odom with the Concords during his CLipper days :nthat:

Lamar had sooo much potential.. but never lived up to it... 6'10 handle like a guard.. like magic johnson, only not as good

I can't see how you cant strive to succeed more when your on that level
Lamar and other players in the league just to be sub par for a check useless

I think he was at his best during his lakers days, but after he was traded to Dallas, it all went down the drain terribly! Does anyone remember Darius Miles? He was talented too, but that was it, never lived up to the expectations!

Hardly an endorsement for XIs the left shoe looks like its falling apart, prob not the best shoe for a PF with hops like BG. A bron type shoe would suit his game more.

Hardly an endorsement for XIs the left shoe looks like its falling apart, prob not the best shoe for a PF with hops like BG. A bron type shoe would suit his game more.

Dunno if you play basketball or have seen other pictures of players playing ball...that deformation in the shoe is bound to happen. As far as I know, the OG 11's were one of the better sneaks to ball in back in the day. AF1's on the other hand...:smh:

Dunno if you play basketball or have seen other pictures of players playing ball...that deformation in the shoe is bound to happen. As far as I know, the OG 11's were one of the better sneaks to ball in back in the day. AF1's on the other hand...:smh:

Those kicks are more than a decade apart dude.

Why not?? Youre acting like people dont do that with regular jobs. People take advance of the fact that they have a job and chill to just get a pay check. Its supposed to be different cause its the NBA or do you wish you could get paid that much money for a physical talent?

nothing wrong with the shoe, you clearly dont play basketball and never seen other basketball pictures to know they catch these in all shoes.

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom