** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

broncarbon.jpg

Not a great statement for the X's laces there :lol:

Word. It's not like Rondo landed on someone's foot. He rolled his ankle on a drive.

Foam based cushion and zoom air is always a better option than wobbly max air bags in my humble option. Especially for guards who turn the corner hard.

you aint learnin nothing either... cause it doesnt matter if it is a low air max or not... doesnt depend whether it is a mid, low or hightop... if you gonna twist your ankle you will, no matter what...
The cut of the shoe doesn't matter, it's how high the shoe sits off the ground. This is why zoom >

Playing on airmax is risky.. It's like playing in high heels.. You're gonna twist your ankle.

To minimize the damage during an ankle roll, you:

1. Lace up properly
2. Wear a shoe that sits low to the ground (HD, HF, ZK, KD)
Word. It's not like Rondo landed on someone's foot. He rolled his ankle on a drive.

Foam based cushion and zoom air is always a better option than wobbly max air bags in my humble option. Especially for guards who turn the corner hard.
EXACTLY.

Dude twisted his ankle both times on his own in those bb lows.

Also, the cut on the shoes does matter imo. If you balled in both lebron 8 V2 mids and lows then you'd know what i'm talking about.

I have to agree on air max shoes being clumsy for lack of a better word on cuts., Yes, if you land on someone's foot coming down from a rebound, you're screwed pretty much regardless. But air max you can roll your ankle over just driving and cutting with nobody around, particularly if it's a low or not well fitting at the heel.

By the way, what are these Westbrook is wearing? 2012 Lites?
311472_10151150804448995_684752607_n.jpg

I have to agree on air max shoes being clumsy for lack of a better word on cuts., Yes, if you land on someone's foot coming down from a rebound, you're screwed pretty much regardless. But air max you can roll your ankle over just driving and cutting with nobody around, particularly if it's a low or not well fitting at the heel.
By the way, what are these Westbrook is wearing? 2012 Lites?
311472_10151150804448995_684752607_n.jpg

agree with you there.. but dont you think nike or someone would advise against the sneakers that rondo is wearing.. i doubt it is his decision alone, especially since nike and the celtics pay him so much

agree with you there.. but dont you think nike or someone would advise against the sneakers that rondo is wearing.. i doubt it is his decision alone, especially since nike and the celtics pay him so much
Even if they did advise him, I doubt Rondo would care or listen. He pretty much has worn whatever he likes. Like when he wore black/yellow 2k4s even when they're nothing close to the Celtic colors. If I remember correctly, he opted out of wearing some ASG shoes one year and went with the regular blue air max hyperizes.

Last edited:
Didnt know where to post this so thought I'd try here.
Has anyone ever ran into a PE at a Ross?
Did some research and didn't find anything showing these ever released and they are Nene's size as well

Been at my Ross forever and just noticed today that it said Nene on it

Last edited:
My local Ross stays with PEs but in MASSIVE sizes nobody regulars wears like size 21 or some dumb ****.

Adidas PEs show up at Ross and Marshalls all the time. I've seen an assortment of random Adidas PEs over the years. They usually don't have much worth behind them though

im in nyc, are there any type of stores around here which carry these PE's. Even though they 're not worth much it would be nice to have one for the collection

Man damn shame he had all the injuries, one of my favorite players to watch growing up. Still remember that Christmas Day game when Bron was a rook in Orlando and he was rocking the laser Zoom Generations :smokin and TMac went off as usual. He had range with no limit crazy to see him in China.

Man damn shame he had all the injuries, one of my favorite players to watch growing up. Still remember that Christmas Day game when Bron was a rook in Orlando and he was rocking the laser Zoom Generations
smokin.gif
and TMac went off as usual. He had range with no limit crazy to see him in China.
I'm not positive, but I think Aaron Brooks wore the all white Zoom Generations low for a few games earlier this season
Monta with the XIX
pimp.gif
This man 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom