** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Nothing can save those horrible Team Jordan's, no signing of whatever superstar.  Even the average consumer who knows nothing about Jordan's know that all these things are overly massed produced.  And comparatively speaking, if they cost the same or more than Kobe's, KD's, DRose etc why would anyone even buy them (or why are they even on shelves for that kind of retail price?)

Have you even played in any of those "horrible Team Jordan" shoes? Because those shoes are really great basketball shoes, even better than most signature lines like the Kobe's and KDs. The Jordan 2012 is a great all around basketball shoe, and the Lite version that Westbrook is wearing is the exact same thing but obviously lighter. And the Superfly model they released this year, and what Griffin has been wearing since signing with Jordan, is even better than the 2012. This year's Kobe and KD IV are below par performance shoes. Yeah, the 2012 Jordans might not win in the looks department but it's a great on court performer, as well as the Superfly. 

How does Varejao still have so many pairs of the ORIGINAL hyperdunks???? I need a pair, those were nice

Not really a fan of them myself, but who is rockin the galaxy flight 1's on the wolves and what colorway of the kobe 7 did Kobe wear in the game against the Blazers? They looked sick, from where I was sitting I could not get a good look at all the details.

I was never really a fan of the black/red/white Kobe 6 colorway, but in that picture where Lucas is wearing them against Thunder they look pretty dope, but I told myself I done with the 6s, hum....! Lol!

Michael Beasley with VII's tonight.

had a quiet 21 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists :smokin

^ :lol:

Instead of making those wack "winter jerseys", the NBA should have made special Veteran's Day jerseys for every team in the league to wear with their American flag headbands and socks; with all profits and proceeds going to veteran's charities.

^ :lol:

Instead of making those wack "winter jerseys", the NBA should have made special Veteran's Day jerseys for every team in the league to wear with their American flag headbands and socks; with all profits and proceeds going to veteran's charities.

while yes its a good idea/cause, im sure its been proposed to the NBA before and they just want to keep the jerseys the way they are. they dont want to go with a crazy design even though they approved those stupid winter jerseys :smh:

I want those veteran day style NBA socks and armband. They look cool.

Wonder if NBA store will release them 8)

Back
Top Bottom