** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

This is a dope thread and one of the main reasons i joined this forum...Thanks for all these pictures!!

Rondo seriously wears the most random stuff lol. I like when he wore the black/yellow Zoom Huarache 2K4's last year that didn't come close to matching.

did Isiah put some special insoles in that IVs because RBK skimped out on the retros with the cushioning.

did Isiah put some special insoles in that IVs because RBK skimped out on the retros with the cushioning.

most players have custom made insole they just switch out everytime they wear a new pair of kicks.

how do you think some of these dudes are able to wear retro jordans for more than one game? :lol:

most players have custom made insole they just switch out everytime they wear a new pair of kicks.

how do you think some of these dudes are able to wear retro jordans for more than one game? :lol:

I dont think their insoles have cushioning, or much of it. It's just molded to their feet.

What shoes is Harden wearing here? Looks like lunarlon. Hyperfuse low? Hyperdunk low? 

how do you think some of these dudes are able to wear retro jordans for more than one game?
laugh.gif
Dont spark this discussion in here again my dude
laugh.gif

The most mysterious sneaker of all are those Hypergamer lows.

Released last year, but alot of players rockin them this year. Harden and DWill both got special make ups in these. No solid info on more releases anywhere. I'm betting money on a DWill HOH quickstrike sometime this year. Now if they dropped those red based harden's thooo
pimp.gif

yea its very weird with those hypergamer low, they released last season and barely anyone wore them and they went on discount quick. the mids were rather ugly and they looks very cheap.

and NOW to start the season, Deron, Harden, and Nash all wearing them religiously :lol: very odd

Back
Top Bottom