[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People only call Bosh a HOF'er, Superstar, or use him in the same sentence as MJ/Bird/Magic when using it as ammo to diss LeBron for having him on his team. Dude is Shareef Abdur Rahim/ Antawn Jamison reincarnate.

Just stop man.

Anyone here really think spurs win this series? I sure as hell don't.

Stern bout to bring Joey and Ed Malloy out

Yup, in 7 too. I wouldnt mind 6 tho :smokin

History is not on the Heats side, you are incorrect sir.

Well with such a detailed and well thought out response how could i disagree :rolleyes

Dont get it twisted im pulling for the Spurs with the strength of Thor but the Heat dont lose back to back and game 7s overwhelming favor the home team.

So please inform me how im incorrect sir.

Heat dont lose back to back games is your argument? Lol besides the spurs not losing back to back games too, that logic is just idiotic.

You wouldnt know that theres another team in these finals if you read this thread. Every page is about the Heat or LeBron.

Exactly. Spurs get no credit.

It's all sad humans in here that hate this man so much that they root for any team that plays him.. As much as I hated seeing Lebron lose to the mavs I loved him taking a shot at all the peasants in the media and online who hate on him and think their hate will hurt his legacy or effect his life. He will go back to that mansion on the bay, rich, great health and family and be living the life.... while people in this thread go back to their 9-5 and hating on forums for e props.

Too bad that won't happen this year.

Well haters and stans had to "go back to their sad, pathetic lies." Only difference was that the haters were happy the next day :smokin while the stans were like :frown:

i hope to god lebron dominates in game 6 and 7.

would shut the haters up and deny the spurs a chip

if the lakers did it down two games against the celtics the heat can too.

lebron just got to attack attack attack.

who the person that said they rather be eliminated than be down 2 games to 3 in the nba finals? :lol: how funny would it be for the heat to come back and win being down 2 games to 3? :smokin

even though it doesnt mean much in this series, heat still got home court advantage. if lebron and them boys cant win two on their home court, then what else does he need? i expect them to handle business tomorrow night. heat win in blowout or lose in close gm. i dont see spurs running them off the court.

How am feeling right now with two games at home to win the chip. 
smokin.gif

thank god i work tomorow so i dont gotta set home and wait all day. these 9 oclock starts are brutal.

Just stop man.
Heat dont lose back to back games is your argument? Lol besides the spurs not losing back to back games too, that logic is just idiotic

I also mentioned how the short turnaround favors the younger legs and that an overwhelming majority of home teams WIN game 7s, but you can ignore those factors if its suits your agenda.

Again , im itching for the Heat to lose but that doesnt mean im blind to the obvious facts, that although its 3-2 the Heat have the advantage with the last 2 games at home.

Going by the pattern of this series how can we not expect game 7, and its rare for a team to lose those at home.

Exactly. Spurs get no credit.

It's all sad humans in here that hate this man so much that they root for any team that plays him.. As much as I hated seeing Lebron lose to the mavs I loved him taking a shot at all the peasants in the media and online who hate on him and think their hate will hurt his legacy or effect his life. He will go back to that mansion on the bay, rich, great health and family and be living the life.... while people in this thread go back to their 9-5 and hating on forums for e props.

Too bad that won't happen this year.

spirited-away.gif

Your hero will go down as the biggest failure ever.

Last edited:
Just stop man.
Heat dont lose back to back games is your argument? Lol besides the spurs not losing back to back games too, that logic is just idiotic

I also mentioned how the short turnaround favors the younger legs and that an overwhelming majority of home teams WIN game 7s, but you can ignore those factors if its suits your agenda.

Again , im itching for the Heat to lose but that doesnt mean im blind to the obvious facts, that although its 3-2 the Heat have the advantage with the last 2 games at home.

Going by the pattern of this series how can we not expect game 7, and its rare for a team to lose those at home.

Do you even read the stuff you post?

Anyways, I do expect a game 7, and I expect the Spurs to win it. An overwhelming majority of home teams win game 7s means nothing now, the majority of teams that win game 3 win the series, like 90 something percent of teams that win game 5 win the series, guess we should just give the spurs the ship already because thats what history shows. Stop.

And you think the heat have the advantage now being down 3-2 coming home? :lol:

LeBron would have been better during those eras because he would have gone to college.
His fundamentals and in game thought process would be unbelievable.
He would have been nearly unstoppable.

Back
Top Bottom