[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LeBron would have been better during those eras because he would have gone to college.
His fundamentals and in game thought process would be unbelievable.
He would have been nearly unstoppable.

Coming out of high school dude had so much potential

And dude has reached all that and more i dont think college would of made him better or raised his ceiling

Where can i find more pics like those first two, with the darkness surrounding them? I LOVE those types of pics. How do the photographers even do that?

Do you even read the stuff you post?

Anyways, I do expect a game 7, and I expect the Spurs to win it. An overwhelming majority of home teams win game 7s means nothing now, the majority of teams that win game 3 win the series, like 90 something percent of teams that win game 5 win the series, guess we should just give the spurs the ship already because thats what history shows. Stop.

And you think the heat have the advantage now being down 3-2 coming home? :lol:

Where did i say its a lock or hand the spurs the chip, all i said was the Heat have the advantage and i stand by that.

Just because the Heat has the advantage doesnt mean theyll win, i just believe they have more positive factors in their favor than the Spurs.

And dont even mention games 1,3, and 5 in the same sentence as a game 7 because thats a totally different animal. Trust i dont buy into those stats about the team who wins game blank wins whatever % of the time. But if it goes 7 i think the home team has to get the edge , im sorry if unlike you i dont wholeheartedly think the Spurs will win.

You already said you expect a 7th game, so youre telling me youd put your money on the road team :nerd: ?

If spurs win tomorrow :smh: we might as well log into sneakertalk because nt is gonna be slower than AOL 56k dial up.

Do you even read the stuff you post?

Anyways, I do expect a game 7, and I expect the Spurs to win it. An overwhelming majority of home teams win game 7s means nothing now, the majority of teams that win game 3 win the series, like 90 something percent of teams that win game 5 win the series, guess we should just give the spurs the ship already because thats what history shows. Stop.

And you think the heat have the advantage now being down 3-2 coming home? :lol:

Where did i say its a lock or hand the spurs the chip, all i said was the Heat have the advantage and i stand by that.

Just because the Heat has the advantage doesnt mean theyll win, i just believe they have more positive factors in their favor than the Spurs.

And dont even mention games 1,3, and 5 in the same sentence as a game 7 because thats a totally different animal. Trust i dont buy into those stats about the team who wins game blank wins whatever % of the time. But if it goes 7 i think the home team has to get the edge , im sorry if unlike you i dont wholeheartedly think the Spurs will win.

You already said you expect a 7th game, so youre telling me youd put your money on the road team :nerd: ?

With that road team being the spurs and the home team being miami and the way this series has played out...yes.

tumblr_moin5mwg2Q1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_moin6mBjH51ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

Great shots right here

^^^

Ok cool i can dig that but dont act like im talking blasphemous because the Heat cant still win it, the series is baically a coinflip at this point.

And dude has reached all that and more i dont think college would of made him better or raised his ceiling

In college he would have developed a jump shot, or at least a baby hook.
There's so much potential for LeBron that will go untapped it's ridiculous.
I know just the person that needs to coach the Heat.
Then we will see how great LeBron really can be.

I'm looking good on all my bets, called Spurs in 6... just need this W tomorrow and ill be paid!

BUT if Heat win tomorrow, they'll take game 7 too :smh:

Last edited:
Where can i find more pics like those first two, with the darkness surrounding them? I LOVE those types of pics. How do the photographers even do that?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. They just messed w/ the exposure or what?

Any amateur photogs in here?

^^^

Ok cool i can dig that but dont act like im talking blasphemous because the Heat cant still win it, the series is baically a coinflip at this point.

I got no problem with you picking the Heat, but pick them for basketball reasons, everything you mentioned was history and patterns and ****.

In college he would have developed a jump shot, or at least a baby hook.
There's so much potential for LeBron that will go untapped it's ridiculous.
I know just the person that needs to coach the Heat.
Then we will see how great LeBron really can be.

Why we he have developed a jumper or baby hook in college? He would have done the same **** he did in high school, dominate, then proceed to the league.

I remember Nike had "Witness" t-shirts in orange and blue shipped to niketown in NYC during 2010.

Nike always trolls.

Last edited:
Why we he have developed a jumper or baby hook in college? He would have done the same **** he did in high school, dominate, then proceed to the league.

Cats stayed at least 3 years back then.
He would have been at Ohio State or Duke or somewhere similar.
Developing certain attributes to your game just comes with the territory at those programs.

With that road team being the spurs and the home team being miami and the way this series has played out...yes.

I got no problem with you picking the Heat, but pick them for basketball reasons, everything you mentioned was history and patterns and ****.

Hmm okay you said the way the series has played out, thats just another way of saying a pattern has developed so again why your briefs are bunched up i have no idea.

And i also mentioned the short turnaround favoring the younger team so wouldnt that be a so called basketball reason, but im sure in your rush to call me idiotic you missed that part. If there was a 3 day break between games i think the Spurs chances of winning go up significantly.

Just admit it, you want the Spurs to win so badly the mere mention of another possible outcome infuriates you :lol:..

I feel very good about spurs closing out tomorrow. Pop is gonna use some of that air force officer strategy that he learned at the Academy.

Back
Top Bottom