[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stephen A is hyping up a game 7 so much..

Talkin bout cats gonna be extra nervous if theres a game 7..

Hell, Im nervous all series long if Im in the finals..

exactly I hate win ppl say this...actually if u look at the state of nba easily the top 50 players in the league....a large majority of them either didn't go to college or did the mandatory 1 yr of college. I say this to my friends all the time....Name 10 top players who went 3 or more yrs of college? Hell name one top 5 player in any position that went to college 2 or more years. You cant. Easily the top 5 players at every position are players str8 from college or did a 1 and done.

Last time a great superstar college player came to the league was what Kidd/Duncan....Pierce lol about 15 or so yrs ago.... College ruins kids, it gets them to use to the system/style of college, and it takes them far to long to get adjusted to the style of play in the nba amongst other things.
There are a lot of Recent Players that did go to College for more than a 1 year and they are very good pros.

Stephen Curry (3 Seasons)

James Harden (2 Seasons)

Deron Williams (3 Seasons)

Lamarcus Aldridge (2 Seasons)

Rajon Rondo (2 Seasons)

Joakim Noah (3 Seasons)

Paul George (2 Seasons)

Roy Hibbert (4 Seasons)

Dwayne Wade (2 Seasons)

Al Horford (3 Seasons)

Rusell Westbrook (2 Seasons)

Ty Lawson (3 Seasons)

Damian Lillard (4 Seasons)

Chris Paul (2 Seasons)

David Lee (4 Seasons)

You should be happy that Joey is reffing game 6, and not game 7.

If you think him being part of the game 6 crew is "Stern working his magic," then I can't even imagine the amount of conspiracy theories you would bring up if he was reffing the potential game 7.

:lol:

Im happy his turn is over with tonight, win or lose.

Game 7 (if it happens) is too monumental of a night to be ruined by this clown Crawford and his diva tendencies.

Last edited:
Well Joey Crawford is reffing tonight. I dont see how you can allow that to happen, it does nothing but bring bad press to the league

Well Joey Crawford is reffing tonight. I dont see how you can allow that to happen, it does nothing but bring bad press to the league

[quote name="tyonenine"][quote name="Julius Wrek"]Hey_

Joey and his crew reffin' tonight...

Game 7 ensured.

Julius F. Wrek[/quote]

Last time Crawford reffed a close game, miami lost.[/quote]... to set up nights where the fix is clearly in, but defenders can point to the last game and go "Last time he reffed, MIA lost." :wink:

There are a lot of Recent Players that did go to College for more than a 1 year and they are very good pros.

Stephen Curry (3 Seasons)

James Harden (2 Seasons)

Deron Williams (3 Seasons)

Lamarcus Aldridge (2 Seasons)

Rajon Rondo (2 Seasons)

Joakim Noah (3 Seasons)

Paul George (2 Seasons)

Roy Hibbert (4 Seasons)

Dwayne Wade (2 Seasons)

Al Horford (3 Seasons)

Rusell Westbrook (2 Seasons)

Ty Lawson (3 Seasons)

Damian Lillard (4 Seasons)

Chris Paul (2 Seasons)

David Lee (4 Seasons)
yea I agreed but I said great and many of those players are 2 or less yrs. And even a lot of those players you listed weren't good and/or impact players from the jump...It took them being broke down aka taking the college skillset/playing style that they developed, and molding them into a nba player.

I see not going to college as working/painting on a fresh canvas as oppose to a college player where you gotta tweak and change erase and edit the player...and break them down and build them back up into what you want in a player.

Example like ewing or akeem, or a plethora of other players who came in the league and basically were broken down and rebuilt into a new, great nba player as oppose to building on what they learned and developed in college and becoming a good nba player.

I just don't see Durant, lbj, garnett kobe etc... being better players had they went to college 4 yrs.

Last edited:
This Michael Dyson guy is speaking truth all over the place.

Kobe best all around, nuff said.

Comparing Jordan/Debron, unfair bcuz u ignore Kobe, nuff said.

MJ/Kobe a killer, nuff said.

And other things...

But the guy just dropped bombs all over 1st take.

Last edited:

What do you want them to do?
Tell him sorry Joey, i know its your turn to get paid but you're just not a good look for a game 6.

**** doesnt work that way :lol:
He's employed, he's experienced, whether we like it or not it's his turn.

Just be grateful it's not game 7 he'll be reffing if the Spurs lose tonight.

It goes down tonight. Spurs tonight. Ill be at work during the game, ill be talking ish periodically in this thread. Lol y'all ready?

I think college would've helped Lebron as well, he would've probly been forced to play a real position instead of the pg/pf niche he carved for himself.

Yes of course he puts up eye popping numbers but it could be wearing him down , and not to mention it throws other players who aren't spot up shooters out of their rhythm.

Just think about it Lebron will probly never play with an above average pg because he thinks that's his job, imagine him playing with a decent pg who can set him up in places where's he's most effective or playing with a penetrator and finally receiving some drop off passes that aren't alley oops :x.

This Michael Dyson guy is speaking truth all over the place.

Kobe best all around, nuff said.

Comparing Jordan/Debron, unfair bcuz u ignore Kobe, nuff said.

MJ/Kobe a killer, nuff said.

And other things...

But the guy just dropped bombs all over 1st take.
I agree with exception of best overall...I just don't see how kobe is a better overall player.... shooter nah, defensive player nah...court awareness hell nah. Scoring sure, ball handling sure...but that's about it.

If Miami loses this series, alot of Lebron kicks will be burnt or sold for cheap on the internet.

Thats how I copped my red carpet 7s back in the day when they lost :lol:

I think college would've helped Lebron as well, he would've probly been forced to play a real position instead of the pg/pf niche he carved for himself.

Yes of course he puts up eye popping numbers but it could be wearing him down , and not to mention it throws other players who aren't spot up shooters out of their rhythm.

Just think about it Lebron will probly never play with an above average pg because he thinks that's his job, imagine him playing with a decent pg who can set him up in places where's he's most effective or playing with a penetrator and finally receiving some drop off passes that aren't alley oops
sick.gif
I think from a mental aspect...the one intangible he obviously is lacking it would have...but as a player and overall skillset iuno bout all that.

Lol at already trade talks of bosh. Like who gonna take his 100 mil 15/mil upfront contract.....

What do you want them to do?
Tell him sorry Joey, i know its your turn to get paid but you're just not a good look for a game 6.

**** doesnt work that way :lol:
He's employed, he's experienced, whether we like it or not it's his turn.

Just be grateful it's not game 7 he'll be reffing if the Spurs lose tonight.

The hate fest will be amazing tonight if they lose, one for the ages. Gifs, photoshops, gloria pics everything will be amazing. But the best of em all will be the excuses. Who will blame spo? Wade n Bosh? Mike Miller?

The funniest part is, IF the heat lose and you choose to single out one player who you wish you could be, you still gotta go back to your normal boring 9-5 life. While he goes back to the life you wish you had....

The funniest part is, IF the heat lose and you choose to single out one player who you wish you could be, you still gotta go back to your normal boring 9-5 life. While he goes back to the life you wish you had....
lol no one wants to hear all that about LeBron bin laden....aka the second coming of satan.

Lebron wouldn't have been forced to do anything in college man :lol:

He would do whatever he wanted on offense, much like Durant and Mike Beasley.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom