[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would Lebron even post that ? That's corny as hell especially since your down in the series . It seems like dude goes out of his way to make his way to make **** harder than it has to be.

You honestly think it was actually Lebron who took time out of getting ready for an elimination game on his home court to show sneak pics of the new Nike which will release if the Heat win the series? :lol:

No conspiracies with that pic, someone at Nike is just showing off the new Lebron's which will soon be releasing...... in Sub-Saharan Africa. They'll look great with the 49ers superbowl champs gear they got earlier this year. :lol:

Last edited:
Stephen A said he isn't sleeping on Debron.

He said the 2011 Bron is over. Lol

Does he not see that the boy is mentally defeated already?

Coming out of high school dude had so much potential

And dude has reached all that and more i dont think college would of made him better or raised his ceiling
exactly I hate win ppl say this...actually if u look at the state of nba easily the top 50 players in the league....a large majority of them either didn't go to college or did the mandatory 1 yr of college. I say this to my friends all the time....Name 10 top players who went 3 or more yrs of college? Hell name one top 5 player in any position that went to college 2 or more years. You cant. Easily the top 5 players at every position are players str8 from college or did a 1 and done.

Last time a great superstar college player came to the league was what Kidd/Duncan....Pierce lol about 15 or so yrs ago.... College ruins kids, it gets them to use to the system/style of college, and it takes them far to long to get adjusted to the style of play in the nba amongst other things.

You honestly think it was actually Lebron who took time out of getting ready for an elimination game on his home court to show sneak pics of the new Nike which will release if the Heat win the series?
laugh.gif

No conspiracies with that pic, someone at Nike is just showing off the new Lebron's which will soon be releasing...... in Sub-Saharan Africa. They'll look great with the 49ers superbowl champs gear they got earlier this year.
laugh.gif
repped for the morning laugh 

The hate fest will be amazing tonight if they lose, one for the ages. Gifs, photoshops, gloria pics everything will be amazing. But the best of em all will be the excuses. Who will blame spo? Wade n Bosh? Mike Miller?

Cool story now how many of the 50 greatest of all time went to college? Exactly.
different times and different game and even if you count them only about half of them are multiple yr (traditional 4 yr) college students. So despite the fact you couldn't name any great players who were college players today...only about half of your evasive response answer were traditional 4 yr college players. So in a avoiding kinda way still proved my point.

Even though I disagree comparing players and the league from decades ago to today....Because the game hell the rules etc amongst other things are different, not to mention times and society is different. As if they made millions back then, or had endorsements etc...that would warrant opting out of going to college.

~~~~~~▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌.▌Cargo: Heat 2013 Championship Shirts
▄▄▄▌▐██▌.▌Destination: Third World Country
███████▌.▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(O)(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀

Is it fair to say LeBron is the Wilt Chamberlain of the basketball world now. This great phenom with one chip and the most dominant player in the world if he winds up losing this series tonight or in gm7? - Great point by Chris Broussard earlier. I'm rooting for Bron he's my 2nd Fav player to Kobe but man I don't wanna see this go down not the spurs man c'mon....

different times and different game and even if you count them only about half of them are multiple yr (traditional 4 yr) college students. So despite the fact you couldn't name any great players who were college players today...only about half of your evasive response answer were traditional 4 yr college players. So in a avoiding kinda way still proved my point.

Even though I disagree comparing players and the league from decades ago to today....Because the game hell the rules etc amongst other things are different, not to mention times and society is different. As if they made millions back then, or had endorsements etc...that would warrant opting out of going to college.
Tim Duncan is the greatest 4 year college player ever

Tim Duncan is the greatest 4 year college player ever
yea one player...lol

ill say this you or anyone else get all the top 3 or so yr college players in the league...and ill name/get all the str8 from h.s. and one and done players and foreign players. And I promise you my squad could beat the so called more skilled traditional players 9 outta 10 times. Hell ill even do all time and I bet 2 or less yr and or college vs 3 or more yr college. the less college experience players would still be the better team.

Dwayne Wade's knees are both, chronic arthritis in one and acute bone bruise in the other. Treatment is DIFFERENT for each. Heroic effort!

— Dr. Robert Klapper (@DrRobertKlapper) June 18, 2013

Last edited:
[quote name="HOOD17"][quote name="CP"]I like the girl scout cookies themselves, but can't stand them damn little ninja girl scout sellers jumpin outta bushes and ****.

Just tryna get to my car and they be attackin from all sides beggin for money. Now I see why they so good at it the rest of their damn lives. :smh:

Feel like a damn ******* if I don't buy a couple boxes. :lol:[/quote]

Now they have were you can send some to the troops. You feel bad but then sit there and wonder do you really want our troops defending our country with a sleeve of thin mints. Nope.[/quote]This is one of my pet peeves, when people have the unreasonable expectation that someone... ANYONE... does their job 100% of the time.

There's nothing wrong w/ servicemen having snacks, man. :lol: C'mon.

The Spurs need to come out their with urgency like this is game 7. They can't play tonight like oh well we got another game to beat the Heat. Spurs need to come out and take the Championship.

Back
Top Bottom