NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

I've been waiting for @toine2983 to post NCAA 15 info for awhile now
frown.gif
Me too man, me too.
frown.gif

Lettuce be great toine

That Big Moment Challenge thing is something that I've been wishing 2K had for the longest.

Imagine being able to replay the 4th quarter of game 6 in the 2013 NBA Finals or being able to replay game 4 of the 02' NBA WCF. Would be hella dope.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Defensive Improvements in NBA LIVE 15[/h2]
Posted October 17th at 4:10pm.

nba-live-defense-improvements-header.jpg

Everybody loves offense, but you have to be able to play defense if you want to win in the NBA.

As we showed in the Offensive Improvements blog, it’s crucial to have responsive controls and the ability to position your player where you want, when you want

Here’s a look at some of the defensive improvements for NBA LIVE 15.

nba-live-defense-improvements-1.jpg

Players can set a number of defensive options – both at the coach and player level. Use these to tailor the defense to your playstyle, or make adjustments to shut down the opponent.

Adjust defensive strategies in the following areas:

nba-live-defense-improvements-2.jpg

ON-BALL PRESSURE
- Normal
- Tight
- Auto Loose

OFF-BALL PRESSURE
- Normal
- Tight
- Auto Loose

nba-live-defense-improvements-3.jpg

BALL SCREENS
- Over/Hard Edge
- Over/Mirror
- Under/Show
- Under/Hard Edge
- Under/Mirror
- Switch
- Under All
- Over/Show
- Over/Trap
- Down/Baseline

OFF-BALL SCREENS
- Under All
- Switch, Over
- Under

nba-live-defense-improvements-4.jpg

FORCE DIRECTION
- Normal
- Left
- Right
- Baseline
- Middle
- Weak Hand

IN POST
- Front
- Behind
- Baseline Deny
- High Side Deny
- Auto

DOUBLE TEAM (PERIMETER)
- On Catch
- User-Triggered
- On Drive

DOUBLE TEAM (POST)
- On Catch
- On Dribble
- User-Triggered

Faried a rim protector?

Dude averaged .8 blocks a game last year :lol:

Demo details:
[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]NBA LIVE 15 Demo Details and EA Access Trial[/h2]
Posted October 21st at 3:35pm.

nba-live-15-demo-header.jpg

As we approach the start of the NBA Season and the launch of NBA LIVE 15, we wanted to drop some info on the different ways to try the game.

NBA LIVE 15 releases on October 28 in North America, and EA Access* members on Xbox ONE can play the game before anyone else, with a six-hour trial starting on October 23. The trial is the real game, and your progress and stats will carry over if you decide to purchase at a later date.

All other Xbox ONE gamers will have access to the same six-hour trial beginning on October 28 when the game launches.

PlayStation 4 hoopsters will have access to a classic game demo beginning on October 28. The demo includes a "Finals Atmosphere" Cleveland vs. Oklahoma City matchup with five-minute quarters. Ballers can also play through the adidas Learn LIVE Tutorial featuring Damian Lillard.

Kind of lost a little interest for this game. I am definitely not going to buy it release day. Gonna lurk on Twitch and YouTube for awhile before I make a decision.

you guys that get the trial, let me know whats good before i waste money on this. if its poop i'm going to have to go after Frank Gibeau

everybody's loving Live so far
kd really looks like kd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom