NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

rebounding and passing seem weak too 
tired.gif

It looks way better than i was expecting. It's not that polished, but it looks like they nailed the gameplay and physics. Might have to give it a shot this year, but this looks really promising for next years' Live.

It looks way better than i was expecting. It's not that polished, but it looks like they nailed the gameplay and physics. Might have to give it a shot this year, but this looks really promising for next years' Live.
This. I'm actually looking forward to seeing live 16. Been a long time since I can say I've looked forward to a new nba live
laugh.gif

Game is looking like a very good alternative to 2K and in some cases does a couple things better. Hyped to run the demo

Am I missing something? This game looks garbage. Better than 14 by light years ..but still super subpar

My biggest take away, is that it doesn't seem that bad.

The size up/stationary dribble moves look great, but as soon as players start moving it kinda doesn't look so great and reverts back to the early Live animations that I hated on 360/PS3.

Its good to see they are taking steps forward, albeit small steps; I would still like to give it a try even if it is "2 years away, from being 2 years away". 

Yeah, lack of transition animations, people flying through the land for dunks with non existent collision detection. Looks like a PS3 game.

But I'm just hating tho :lol:
not even tryna hate...but Deadass tho, game looks about 2- 3yrs old. Not to say 2k15 is flawless , but there is NO comparison between the two. I think ppl are honestly just growing tired of not having a legitimate choice when it comes to basketball games.

Back
Top Bottom