NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Why he still gets Jordans is BEYOND me...Must be a Shoe only Contract.
laugh.gif
you can say the same thing about his teammates Quentin Richardson and Fred Jones

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

how is bron gonna wear ny edition shoes when the knicks are the opposition?

8aty5uv.jpg
at bron and his false attachment to ny.
laugh.gif
... Its not like the Knicks fan have anything to watch untilBron and Kobe come into town..... Sorry #%# Knicks
Rest assured if he does roll to NYC in 2010... you will be right there... rep'n hard....

Cross your fingers, but why do you want that? Playing for the Cavs is Bron's destiny. I mean, Ohio sucks, but they deserve a hometown hero.

I don't care how many WS those Yankee teams won (with steroids) when he was younger, Bron's straight bandwagoning. And why do peeps think Jay can run ateam? Most accounts say he doesn't have the scratch to even afford it, and if he treats the team like he does his clothing line or recent albums, it maymake money but it'll straight up suck. Jay peaked like 8 years ago - I'm tired of seeing his ugly a__ jeans and listening to his whack a__ albums whilepeople get on their knees to talk about what a mogul and visionary he is. Puffy makes cash. Trump makes cash. That don't mean they're anything butpunks. Money doesn't equal anything but money.

Stop this fanboy crap and look at it objectively. Besides, most of the greats kept one Uniform on their whole life - Larry, Timmy, Mike, Oscar, Wilt, Kareem,Kobe, etc. (Not Mike's Wizard days, obviously) - and sticking with a team to make them better shows a hell of a lot more character than jumping on anotherteam for more attention or whatever the spurious logic is.

In the worlds of the Chappelle Show - Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Playing for the Cavs is Bron's destiny. I mean, Ohio sucks, but they deserve a hometown hero.

After what MJ put Cleveland through in his time, constantly bullying the Cavaliers and the city of Cleveland with buzzer beaters, 50+ points and even 69points. It's only fitting that after years of NBA basement dwelling and trying to recover, the Cleveland franchise was finally given a 6'8",hometown, basketball phenom to carry the franchise.

love Anthony Carter's Uptempos' btw. Why doesn't DFish wear em anymore?

i swear i didn't know Salim was still in the league. i haven't even heard his name mentioned in atleast a year.

I know these pictures are not NBA/NCAA pictures but since we don't have our own thread for finnish basketball league I thought I'd share 'em here.

Scottie played 2 games in Finland in january and I took these pics... hope you like them. BTW he signed my bulls jersey that my dad brought me from chi when Iwas about 10 years old
pimp.gif

I was also hoping you could identify those shoes for me...
img0658yg1.jpg

my.php

my.php

I can ofcourse post bigger/more pics if someone wants, but i thought these were the best ones.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Salim the only player to rock the 95's so far?
smokin.gif

Kidd needs to break out the white/blues for old times sake.
laugh.gif

And, I know this is an old pic, but I NEED these in my life!!
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

77c1d38fc3f6173768fa09brl0.jpg

you're in luck these are on nikeid now, you just have to keep checking to see if you can design this particular colorway yet...

Originally Posted by roebee94

Salim the only player to rock the 95's so far?
smokin.gif

Kidd needs to break out the white/blues for old times sake.
laugh.gif

And, I know this is an old pic, but I NEED these in my life!!
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

77c1d38fc3f6173768fa09brl0.jpg

you're in luck these are on nikeid now, you just have to keep checking to see if you can design this particular colorway yet...

No you can't they don't allow a red base.

Exactly why I need Roy's... those are too smooth. Red base w/ the black patent?
smokin.gif

I know NCAA's been on it, I'm surprised Salim's still the only dude rockin the 95's. Unless someone can show me otherwise...

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Stop this fanboy crap and look at it objectively. Besides, most of the greats kept one Uniform on their whole life - Larry, Timmy, Mike, Oscar, Wilt, Kareem, Kobe, etc. (Not Mike's Wizard days, obviously) - and sticking with a team to make them better shows a hell of a lot more character than jumping on another team for more attention or whatever the spurious logic is.

Mike, Oscar, Wilt and Kareem all wore mutliple uniforms and Kobe just spent the whole last offseason begging for a different uni.

smokin.gif

I know NCAA's been on it, I'm surprised Salim's still the only dude rockin the 95's. Unless someone can show me otherwise...

Nick Young.

0c2b84859604174f2bab6bcc89f4e00b-getty-76075138rt15_wizards_raptrs.jpg

Those '95s are looking better and better everytime i see them on people. They look like they are feel hard as hell though.

smokin.gif

The 3,(Swingman) of Xavier wore them the other day agianst St. Josephs. Sorry, no pics, and I don't recall his name.

And the Navy jerseys of the Orange are cool however, they are the ORANGE, and for them to not wear their orange gear on the road for the majority of the timewould not make any rational sense!

Originally Posted by AJ27526

haha....the spurs jerseys look terrible...almost like it was an afterthought

As if the equipment manager caught a glimpse of the Suns jerseys in the pregame shoot-around and out loud shouted, "Oh S- - -, that'stonight?" He then went back into his supply closet, gave each player an L, an O, an S, and an iron and told them to get to work or no new socks for therest of the season!

Back
Top Bottom