NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Those garnetts some news....

[h2]Garnett Sneakers To Be Auctioned Off During Finals[/h2]BOSTON (WBZ) ― Celtics star Kevin Garnett is joiningthe likes of David Ortiz. The Boston forward is getting a pair of shoes made after him.

The black high tops with green trim feature the face of Garnett near the heel. The sneaker, Signature KG Commander, will be available to Celtics fanseverywhere on October 2008, but a few select pairs will be auctioned off during this year's NBA Finals for charity.

Adidas, the maker of the shoe, has announced eight Garnett sneakers will be sold for each game in the Championship series. They will be auctioned off onNBA.com after the Finals.

Profits from the shoes will go the NBA Cares community partners in the Boston area. "I wanted to do something special for the Boston community," saidGarnett. "Since day one, the fans of Boston have made me feel like family, so to do this and be able to give back to them is a great honor."

The limited edition Adidas Team Signature Commander will only be available at Celtics.com, the TDBanknorth Garden Pro Shop and NBA Store in New York City.

Each pair of Adidas Team Signature KG Commanders will retail for $1017.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

now these are some hot kobe sneakers

2ufbk85.jpg
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Never knew the made these for Kobe

ok now i understand why Lamar writes Baby J, Grandma, and Cathy on
each of his shoes but why did he write Lincoln Park on them?

-Tyler

why is lamar wearing windmills but anyway he likes linkin park i guess cuz he was in their music video, "We Made It", you'll see him when someglasses walking down

the hyperflights are sick in the lakeshow colorways...cant wait to see them in the olympic teams....and lincoln park is in LO's hometown of queens newyork....not becuz of linkin park LMAO! smh

Originally Posted by primetime3

why is lamar wearing windmills but anyway he likes linkin park i guess cuz he was in their music video, "We Made It", you'll see him when some glasses walking down

It says 'Lincoln Park'

632a975e69fa0b62ac20e214514ab0a1-getty-80398141mc051_nba_finals_ga.jpg

Ayy You big dummy, thanks for updating this thread. I think without these pics, it would have really been dead. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by primetime3

why is lamar wearing windmills but anyway he likes linkin park i guess cuz he was in their music video, "We Made It", you'll see him when some glasses walking down

It says 'Lincoln Park'

632a975e69fa0b62ac20e214514ab0a1-getty-80398141mc051_nba_finals_ga.jpg
he likes linkin park i guess cuz he was in their music video, "We Made It", you'll see him when someglasses
in no part did he say anything about what it said on the shoe

thats either before or after practice...the equipment managers get everything together to pack it up for the game....

^^
The pic description states "A view of the Boston Celtics' sneakers prior to Game 5 of the 2008 NBA Finals".

^^
The pic description states "A view of the Boston Celtics' sneakers prior to Game 5 of the 2008 NBA Finals".

Back
Top Bottom