NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Originally Posted by mpdaking

nike god u dont see any bakin influence because its a mix of a barkley and a darwin
Oh, well I don't see much of a Barkley influence either.
They look like the Darwin + Stat One.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

lewis' shoes are black because the magic only wear black shoes. but they look good with the patent on the from of them. nikes basketball shoes are much better this year than past years.

bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com

Only wear black shoes where do you get that from. He has 2 pairs in white i saw them with my own eyes. He just didnt wear them that night because theey arehis playoff exclusive's

damn. hyperdunks are sick. i didnt even recognize X without braids
laugh.gif

Please find me a picture and I will gladly apologize. The only time I can remember a Magic player wearing white based sneakers would be Dwight in the All-stargame.

Petrie is going to be well represented on the courts for the playoffs this year.

Barwin, Sharkley & Huarache 08.

Nice work, alphaproject!

Last week the Magic played the Knicks, the Bulls, and the Timberwolves.

Pic. from Wolves game

0f7da2b1f9debe2e06e23c7f53c3dd94-getty-76075195fm043_wolves_magic.jpg

Black

Pic from Bulls game
a6e5d73784d0b8d81f37c69332e2fa03-getty-76075178fm036_bulls_magic.jpg

Black.

Pic from Knicks game
06f82213c9db1b7268bf8a1d41693d79-getty-76075087nb021_magic_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

Black.

You are wrong, homie.

Does anybody know the complete roster for the Junior National Select team? Looks like they'll be rocking PE Huarache 08 as well.

They get them he has white shoes it must be a team thing. Well sh#@ im gonna ask him if i can get a pair of the whites if he doesnt play in them
Any pics of that side of the stands but closer im tryin to see me and my boys in row C

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I gotta give it up to Noach.....I wouldn't contest Dwight Howard!

Why?? Im all for never giving up, and no easy baskets, but... That was such a dumb decision. Howard was directly in front of the basket and nocioni wasbehind it. He never had a chance. I laughed so hard when i saw that.

The 'creasing' is from the lunar foam and the Yellow coating that is put over it.

Also, I'm not so sure that the shiny material on the toebox is patent.

I think it's cobec to keep the weight down.

Can anyone confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom