NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Hornets-Spurs game 7

76818b82f81c5d82fa5f243d4821143a-getty-80391804ab001_spurs_hornets.jpg

i know this kinda off topic, but are those padded compression shorts available to be purchased and if so where

Originally Posted by ed2324

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Hornets-Spurs game 7

76818b82f81c5d82fa5f243d4821143a-getty-80391804ab001_spurs_hornets.jpg

i know this kinda off topic, but are those padded compression shorts available to be purchased and if so where

They were on Eastbay a while back. They sold like hot cakes. Cost $30 bucks size M-XXL i think.

1. What Adidas are Kevin Garnett wearing??
2. Are Chauncey/Rasheed going to get in trouble for wearing the tights?? I thought they weren't allowed to wear them anymore...

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

2. Are Chauncey/Rasheed going to get in trouble for wearing the tights?? I thought they weren't allowed to wear them anymore...

Yeah I thought they banned those like two seasons ago.

Originally Posted by Mister916

fashion-wise => banned

medical-wise => OK

Originally Posted by good4u50

Originally Posted by Mister916

fashion-wise => banned

medical-wise => OK
Considering that Billups and Wallace are in the NBA, during the PLAYOFFS, woudn't it be wise of the manufacturers of said tights to at leastproduce them in TEAM colors?

That might make them a fraction more palatable!

Can anyone tell me the name of KG's sneakers he is wearing,. i love how he faded the white black and green in his sneakers.

any1 know the name?

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Can anyone tell me the name of KG's sneakers he is wearing,. i love how he faded the white black and green in his sneakers.

any1 know the name?

Adidas KG Commander. They really are beautiful.

1.jpg

adidas should release the KGs in the exact PE edition he is wearing with his face on the side...those are dope..not feeling the ones above in the GR likecolorway. i have not felt this way about a pair of adidas bball shoe in a long long time. those do look nice though
af117b00a291cc03d0b445771775f5aa-getty-80391829bb229_celt_pist.jpg

Considering that Billups and Wallace are in the NBA, during the PLAYOFFS, woudn't it be wise of the manufacturers of said tights to at least produce them in TEAM colors?

I'm gonna respectfully disagree here. I think black tights take most of the attention off of them, and they aren't necessarily uniform soI think that is good. If they had blue or red tights, they'd look like they were wearing a uniform body suit or something and it would be reallydistracting.

And CP3's XX3s are SO HOT. Just straight fire. My favorite PE XX3s by far.

Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

Considering that Billups and Wallace are in the NBA, during the PLAYOFFS, woudn't it be wise of the manufacturers of said tights to at least produce them in TEAM colors?

I'm gonna respectfully disagree here. I think black tights take most of the attention off of them, and they aren't necessarily uniform so I think that is good. If they had blue or red tights, they'd look like they were wearing a uniform body suit or something and it would be really distracting.

True..... but since they make NBA arm sleeves, so why wouldn't they make NBA tights if people needed them? Dude kind of has a point.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

I'm gonna respectfully disagree here. I think black tights take most of the attention off of them, and they aren't necessarily uniform so I think that is good. If they had blue or red tights, they'd look like they were wearing a uniform body suit or something and it would be really distracting.

True..... but since they make NBA arm sleeves, so why wouldn't they make NBA tights if people needed them? Dude kind of has a point.

on the subject of tights:

Flashback to 2005-2006

Black tights worked with any jersey/color

kobe400051204oq8.jpg

134373615935e25c9f7if3.jpg

57332293qj6.jpg

57332123ds0.jpg

carterrheat400lz7.jpg

78971480c01db556bdonp4.jpg

786254782ca34766afod3.jpg

78982912413f01756cock5.jpg

nbava2.jpg

gjoekg350qu3.jpg

060330nbatightsvmed7pwipa4.jpg

vincecarteroc1.jpg

white tights looked
alien.gif

060210tightsjamesvmed2pbn3.jpg

gwilcox2350zj2.jpg

78625479_0dc2a59d29_o.jpg

players tried colored tights but they looked....

kobegm2.jpg

56733620hz0.jpg

030227jordanar1.jpg

In the end Stern determined he didn't like them and banned them after that season.
The league must have cracked down on Rasheed and Chauncey because neither of them wore the tights in game 2.

Back
Top Bottom