~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

To this day I still have absolutely no clue why MJ would sport a pair of cool grey XI and IX with those Wizards uni. In the day and age of PE and wacky colors, why didn't he just get himself a pair of XI that actually match with the uniform?!

By the way, Gentry SUCKS. That picture of his greedy smile just makes me want to PUKE.

T2JD

anyone with the picture of jordan sitting down with portraits of other player he have stopped from getting a championship....i've tried looking maybe someone can post please.

man i love this thread. i have a basketball card wiht jordan in camrines, it looks so awesome
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

this isnt an athlete i just thought it was funny, the skinny boys if anybody has heard of them
5zckoya.jpg

W
eek.gif
W this post is ancient!!!
DS Flips For Sale Size 10 140 Shipped!
Looking for DS or VNDS Hawaii's size 10.5!!!!
TEAM N.Y.C!!!!
AIM:ImSoFr3sh2Death​

mj in fire red 3's and camrines are the dopest pics.
anyone have the pic of miller in the indiglos?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Wow there are lot of players like Luol Deng, Tim Duncan, Gilbert Arenas who I never imagined wearing Jordans, for those who found these pictures you did a good job.

Miller in Indiglo's as requested, as well as Black Toe's and Oxidized's. Mitch Richmond also snuck in there with a pair of Oxidized's...

4vi1jf5.jpg

5ywbkvm.jpg

4kvyn20.jpg

6f6n0vs.jpg

61ytqib.jpg

4pwhrah.jpg

639brpx.jpg

61jdhjo.jpg

Does anyone have a DS sz. 9 pair of Allan Houston's shoes above? I think they were called alpha zoom...

^ i think it was less about the Wiz and alot about the love when he returned this last time. Im not being cliche, but he wanted to rock great kix that he had never got to wear in the NBA... im just speculating, but he had PE IIIs, the CGs are just too sick to change!!!

Back
Top Bottom