~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

Quote:
Does anyone have a DS sz. 9 pair of Allan Houston's shoes above? I think they were called alpha zoom...

Don't know where you'd be able to find a pair, but they're the Nike Air Vis Zoom Uptempo.

^ lovin' all those old school pics of heat :wow:
eek.gif

and i'm missing my vis zoom uptempos...

I still love these cleats (not the player though :smh:
smh.gif
3z18js3.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Griffey in OG 3s? Fabulous. My favorite baseball player. I have about 6 authentic Griffey Jerseys...looking for the all red Reds one! hit me up if you have one anybody!
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 15 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Check out the tongue of Griffeys 3......no logo!
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 15 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

The logo was air-brushed to avoid copyright infringement, just like the "The Kid" jersey looks really similar to a Mariners jersey.

Some snaps off the MJ to the Max DVD:

MJ: "Hey look, kids ... I'm wearing my ginger XIV lows!"

A close-up:

Possibly the only time we've seen MJ wearing XV mids?

For the Love of the Game (Last Update: March 13 2005)

^yep those are blk/red 15s
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

Nice find with the XV's :wow:
eek.gif
New Jersey Nets#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd#7 Bostjan Nachbar#8 Hassan Adams#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#30 Clifford Robinson#33 Mikki Moore#35 Jason Collins#50 Eddie House

Hey i know deion wore a lot of xis on the skins? How about his final years. Like when he was with the ravens??
Team Yankees

Back
Top Bottom