Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

KB,KG,SHAQ..... FIRM x PERIOD!!!!
indifferent.gif

word????? who a better line up?????
'85 MJ

'96 MJ

Shaq/Wilt/Ben Wallace

I liked the first NBA Street better.. This game had some very nice and flashy moves, but overall, I felt very little sense of accomplishment when I did themoves. Plus the moves got very old very quick. I think the sense of accomplishment in the first NBA Street was better and I felt that I was more involved inthe gameplay whereas Vol. 2 felt way too mechanic.

The 3 Jordans, Blazers Pippen & Bucks Toni Kukoc was a cool custom lineup though..

One of the best soundtracks ever. JB doin the in-game muzak was bananas too.

Pure fun. In fact, I might hit up Gamestop tomorrow for this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

When 3 came out I thought it was the greatest basketball game I have ever played.
CHUUUUCH!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but 2 was the OG, Just blaze was an animal on the beats, and gamebreaker level 2's were
eek.gif
, the music that was played during that made me feel i was in basketball heaven orsomething
laugh.gif

Game was amazing.
pimp.gif

Best game in the series easy. And Stretch has ALWAYS been the illest Street Legend imo. Him and Bonafide.

How much does this game run for now? $10-$15?

One of my favorite games of all-time.

Way too much fun. You guys are making me want to dust off my gamecube and start playing again.
laugh.gif

This game was definitely appreciated. But Bobbito Garcia kinda ruins the game for me...

My team:

Rick Barry
pimp.gif

'96 Jordan
Chris Webber/Rasheed Wallace

I got
NOSEBLEED
for my aerial assaults

that game was the !%% on gamecube.

whitewater haha

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

It seems like after Vol. 2 EA BIG just got lazy.
QFT.

NFL Street was quite possibly the worst sports game ever invented
smh.gif

The game was fun, but it was WAY too easy to block a shot. Just keep someone tall next to the hoop and that's all you need.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

It seems like after Vol. 2 EA BIG just got lazy.

actually, no. After vol. 2 they did A LOT of new sh*t. The problem was, the game was fine the way it was. You know, "if it ain't broke don't fixit"?

Back
Top Bottom